The online racing simulator
Bigger, pls.
Inspired by the series 1 106 Rallye, a 'track version' with a little road grime and stone chips, and a muddy version to use on rallyx
Attached images
XFG_106rallyedirt.jpg
XFG_106rallye.jpg
Did a couple of new skins for all to use.Enjoy!XFG and an XFR.
Attached images
XFG_hooters7.jpg
XFR_hooters7.jpg
Heres my Personal XFR skin for use in the UXRL. Emphasis on personal.

New skin by me, it is the Live For Speed Demo-Noob awareness kit. To hopefully make those wrecker noobs, into more civilized racers.

Cheers,
Matt.
Attached images
XFG_Demowall.jpg
Quote from KanseiDneova :New skin by me, it is the Live For Speed Demo-Noob awareness kit. To hopefully make those wrecker noobs, into more civilized racers.

Cheers,
Matt.

Very Nice!
Quote from KanseiDneova :New skin by me, it is the Live For Speed Demo-Noob awareness kit. To hopefully make those wrecker noobs, into more civilized racers.

Cheers,
Matt.

love it, great work
Hi All,

One for fun, enjoy

Bye
Attached images
XFR_Dadou.jpg
Quote from Naix :Hi All,

One for fun, enjoy

Bye

The colour on the front is somehow not right i think, and you have the lines from the roof on the frontlip, think thats a fault too
Love that skin Kansei!
Honda Moviestar Skin

And My Personal Rallycross Skin
Attached images
LFS-Moviestar_Profile.jpg
LFS_CelticV2_ProRearSide.jpg
Noticed there wasnt too many skins for the XFG, so i decided to make a very serious one of my own. Took me about 10 minutes of hard work. Enjoy?
Attached images
XFG 2fast Skin1.JPG
XFG 2fast Skin2.JPG
XFG 2fast Skin3.JPG
XFG 2fast Skin4.JPG
XFG_DAKINGOFFAST.jpg
Quote from ACCAkut :The colour on the front is somehow not right i think, and you have the lines from the roof on the frontlip, think thats a fault too

Thank you for the reply I've tried to make the front and the rear wing different but that does not suit very well and also the line ar not correctly done on the frontlip. I will try to make it better. Thanks anyway
New friends skin private of course

http://i16.tinypic.com/2lxtp3t.jpg

C&C

bye
Here is my first attempt making a skin. It's not anything nearly as impressive as everyone else's. I am using Gimp for everything.

Any and all help or ways to improve my skills would be greatly appreciated.

The logo on the hood/bonnet is the Stone Brewery Logo.

Zzyzx
Attached images
XFG_stone1.jpg
Stone_LFS_1.jpg
Sorry everyone, my skin PWNS all of yours!
Al...nice skin!

Excellent work Al
CHECK

IT

OUT

ScorpioGT -> Scorpion (from mortal kombat) skin
I'll try to add some sponsors.

Notes:rendered with viewer - Added the chain cos there wasn't
Attached images
myxfr.jpg
Very, Very nice skin
^^posted in the wrong thread.

I moved the XR post to the correct thread.
SamH
whooops
just rename the skin, it just about fits fine except for a couple of the decals on the front skirt One of my XFG AI cars wears it and none of the other cars laugh at him.

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG