The online racing simulator
How high is your IQ?
(49 posts, started )
How high is your IQ?
I always used to score well in stuff like that. I very much doubt that I would any longer! Age and mindbending drugs have taken their toll.
#3 - JTbo
In official test 147, have been better (around 160) when I was younger, too much stress, bad eating and age have had their effects.

I don't really trust these Internet tests as my little brother got something like 190 or so

Official tests take really long time to do and there is lot more different tasks, almost one day it was last time when I did those test at end I was so tired that hard to concentrate, was easier when young.
Quote : I don't really trust these Internet tests as my little brother got something like 190 or so

Yeah, I just redid the test by clicking randomly, and got 74. Then I tried again, and clicked in the first box for every question. I got 84! In both cases they said well done, and that I was an 'Inventive Inquisitor' - equally good at both math and verbal skills. Maybe that's a nice way of saying equally bad!
Hmm..........127 too............
Don't care what my IQ is, but I know its more than the woman that drove onto the traintracks at the command of her GPS ...
Your IQ score is 135!
i got 143 pleased with that
#9 - Bean0
Quote :Your IQ score is 138!

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.

I'm also 4% stupid according to http://www.stupidtester.com/
Hehe yeah these tests mean absolutly nothing, but still fun =)
Quote from Viper93 :Hehe yeah these tests mean absolutly nothing, but still fun =)

Indeed, just what you need to kill off a lazy Friday afternoon
Ok then, I've got a new game. Let's see who can get the lowest score!

I checked out a bit of the rest of the site, and they have tests like 'test your physic ability, PHD approved!', and of course they want your money. It's structured a bit like a horoscope reading- where you just lap up all the glowing stuff they say about you, and then hand over your credit card details so you can hear more glowing stuff. eg-

Quote : Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

My lowest score is 74. Not bad apparently.
Congratulations, Kalev!
Your IQ score is 131.
Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Bah only 77 here
Quote :Congratulations, Chris!
Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Hahaha, exceptional math and verbal skills.
Quote from AndroidXP :Hahaha, exceptional math and verbal skills.

Haha we know from your result alone that the test doesn't mean anything =P

Not too shabby!
Attached images
stupid.php.jpg
Quote :Your IQ score is 142!

Definately got that wrong..cos I cant even count that far
I figured I'd take it for a laugh, this was one of the questions:

41. I would really like to have more success with women and dating and would be interested to learn about the "secret psychology" of attraction and specific techniques that guys who are successful with women use.

- Yes! I'd love to receive free information that teaches me how to be more successful with women from DoubleYourDating.com

- No thanks, I'm already successful with women and dating

By purposefully answering everything wrong I managed to score 75, this is a 100% bs test
109, although i got bored and didnt really think about some of em lol
Quote from R3DMAN :109, although i got bored and didnt really think about some of em lol

ADD
#22 - axus
I did this a while back. I got 13x, apparently I'm a visual mathematician or something.
hmm, i think i got a very different test...dunno why.
a lot pretty hard (well im a stupid guy) logical questions, and lotta math.
anyway i scored with a 113, try to find the test u guys did.

haha, just made that "stupid test" (didnt answer everything too serious )
Attached images
stupid.jpeg
Wow, mine is 106, its gone up from 97... which was when i last did this test i must be getting more smart
131 apparently. Told you I'd got thicker.

How high is your IQ?
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG