The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
Quote from th84 :Free server's for all customer's who pay late every month?

That might help me out because I forgot where (and when) to pay...
It get's me every month. Ive found that the best way is wait for the email, then use the link inside the email.
Thanks!

Is there a link on the front page??
no link on the homepage yet, I will be sure to add it on the next update
Thanks Franky.... Don't know why I am so eager to part with me money illepall

...but at least its well spent...
franky, thought of having an LFSTweak addon for Dedicated Servers?

I guess it could be done in the manner as Lapper is dont, a seperate server, were .twk files could be uploaded onto the server etc?
500 Servers DAY: EXTREME SPECIAL OFFER
**OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL 23:59 GMT , March 1st 2007**

Hello guys.

Well it is now officially Febuary 28th in the uk, which has been labeled 500 Servers day by a small group of happy people in the LFS Community.

So today for one day only. To show our appreciation, We have decided to slice prices in half AND! give you an extra month FREE.

http://www.500servers.com

Its simple.

Any server you order between now and Midnight on the 28th Febuary 2007 you can get your server for HALF the normal price (for life.) PLUS an extra months hosting added to your account for FREE.

I hope to be able to get at least one race in every server that is hosted by 500 servers (as long as it is not passworded) and race at least 1 race on whatever config is set there. so be ready for some T1 accidents all.

Unfortunatly i will not be available until approx 4pm GMT, any questions before than can hopefully be answered by the person who has helped me so much in delivering a service to you, and that person is Stoney (mkinnov8) Thank you Stoney.

Also a Thankyou to AtomAnt of NASSA who brought up the idea of 500 servers day. My First ever client and hopefully one for many years to come. Thankyou Ant.

Hope to be able to race some of you all at some point. Enjoy the day.

A list of servers hosted by 500Servers will be added to this post as soon as it is completed.

http://www.500servers.com

the server list: - I have only added 1 server from each client and only ones that are not passworded to this list. I will be attempting to race in each one tonight. I will be following the order of the list and will start between 7pm GMT and 8pm GMT. Look forward to racing some of you tonight.

NASSA
by 500servers
fastenyourseatbelts
Battle Of The Teams Practice
SimFIA DTM: North America
Playerzone Italia - DEMO
BRTRacing
AxF Race Team Server
cP Clownpaint.com #1
[CD]ConeDodgersRacing1 (2 if full)
^J§ro ¨ech ÉÏacing #1
©®© Open
Cropsy's Server
FIB Racing All Tracks
[MG]Racing Team (iB) 2 - DEMO
[O²] Racing Server
PCF server
Dori.S Show Drift!
[¿]Guess Racing&Drifting
[MwM] Demo Server - DEMO
[MwM] Monkeys with Motors
CILFS - Open
ATC Team Public #1
.#xGa²[CiTy-DrIvInG-PaRiS]
>>>>ORC Bangers<<<<
Caledonian Racing 1
[DSR]DarkSideRacing S2
Dynamic Racing Server 1
[SR] Race Server 1
Hawk Wind Racing
Spirit-®
*DA* Drift Alliance
spdoRacing #1
^JÁÑ Public Drift
Formula Power Racing 1
[FG] Racing
Spider-Web Racing
Moo Racing 2
TeamXFR
Heart of Racing (iB)
SDI Racing
RDC Mania
[KiT]FOX Racing server
Mid Life Crisis Server
DBP Team Server
World Wide Drifters
Muroc Racing Team
OLFSL P by 500servers
TWL Drift Server - DEMO
DT | Drift Server 2
(V) Mercury Racing #1
Pingzone.co.uk
Castrol Racing Team
R4R|Stock Cup
Den Blå Avis DK#2
Deathrock.ath.cx
[SB]Racing-Public
Redline Racing S2
SRT|Club Public Server
WOT.Racing
500servers.com - DEMO
Team [APEXi] Racing
[noobs] Pro Chat (iB)
MFP Anarchie Road
=SrD= Drift server
sKunkHut 1
||| LOTF Racing C
Nova Racing Team
[WAG] Racers UK
[SimRS] Club Rally
Thank you franky.. Those prices are just sillyness, but good sillyness. I look forward to sharing some turn one madness with you franky, if you remember how to race, instead of that CLC stuff u bought a g25 for

In all seriousness, Thanks for your comments franky, and thank you Ant for planting this seed of madness..
I wish i had money

Happy 500servers day Franky
Wow..cant resist the attraction.. just ordered a Deluxe package
Keithano Good to have you aboard. Have added your second server and webspace now
Quote from franky500 :Keithano Good to have you aboard. Have added your second server and webspace now

Tks for the fast setup. However, I've login and started both server, with LFS lapper installed in one of the server. But I cant find those 2 servers thru LFSWorld as well as the game inside. I'm a noob on maintaining the LFS servers, anything I have done wrong?
Thats a bloody good deal Franky, shame I can't really justify having my own server
This is an offer that can't be refused. Will be talking to the rest of the team about it.
Does canceling our server's and re-ordering qualify for the special?

J/K :P

BTW Franky, I paid on time this month in honor of 500 servers day!

Happy 500 server's day Franky! Thank you for all that you have done for our team.
LOL! th, hmmm interesting thought.. Im temped myself
Quote from th84 :Does canceling our server's and re-ordering qualify for the special?

J/K :P

BTW Franky, I paid on time this month in honor of 500 servers day!

Happy 500 server's day Franky! Thank you for all that you have done for our team.

i noticed.. thought you might be ill or something . Good Work.
Quote from keithano :Tks for the fast setup. However, I've login and started both server, with LFS lapper installed in one of the server. But I cant find those 2 servers thru LFSWorld as well as the game inside. I'm a noob on maintaining the LFS servers, anything I have done wrong?

Sorry for the late reply to this one Keithano.

I have fixed the issue now and both servers are now online.

The problem was with the /carsmax=23 setting. this can only be set upto 20 in the config. then once logged in on the server as admin simply type /carsmax=23 to put the carsmax (ammount of people who can race) upto 23 people.

the other issue was with one of the servers the name was too long. names can only be 27 Characters long and a color code (eg: ^7) counts as 1 Character.

Again. sorry for the delay. both servers are now up and running.
Sorry for noob question.. but how to login to my racing server as an admin?

BTW , tks for the customer support. That's great!
dont worry. Its not as noob a question as you may think.

All you need to do is use the admin password that you set for your server.

In the normal password box when joining the server(s) simply put the admin password.

Note that with dedicated servers there is no GUI interface. so the best way to make sure your logged in is just to type:

/msg test

if it shows "test" in grey on the chat area then you are logged in as admin and can use admin commands.

Commands list file (from LFS Docs folder) shows most if not all: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=21674&d=1167519756
Top Post updated with list of servers.
Oh My God!

Can we not like group all the drift ones together
I Drove a 500server today, did you?
Quote from franky500 :Top Post updated with list of servers.

Way to go Franky, Sorry if my idea for giving you guys a day of your own has been any work for you..lol.

Great to see the EXTREME offer. I'd just like to say that in all the time NASSA has dealt with 500servers, we have been treated with a respect that is rare in the customer service field these days.

On behalf of NASSA and the crew and drivers of OLFSL , I'd like to say Thanks, enjoy your day...you deserve it.

AAnt

p.s. you left NASSA off the server list....hehe...
Quote from keithano :Wow..cant resist the attraction.. just ordered a Deluxe package

You'll find it to be a fantastic service, and No I don't get kick backs, it's just that 500servers was nice enough to sponser NASSA in it's early days.

What a great price.

AAnt

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG