The online racing simulator
#1 - Phill
The 2007 FZ model line up! (AA'd this time)
The manufacturer of the FZ50 is proud to announce two new models:
C&C WELCOME

The FZ50 Panamera, is an extended luxury sport saloon powered by the 410bhp V8 also featured in the FXSE. The Panamera has an all new star panorama sunroof, which, by the click of a button changes shade into an non-see through roof. This is thanks to new photon technology. Standard equipment is among many other things: Fully adjustable leather seats, 4-split air conditioning unit, a 7spd. Automatic tranny. (F1 paddles available) CD player built in iPod support, and an all new GPS and Media center for entertainment on the go.
The FZ60 V10 is the worlds most powerful coupe. Topping out at 220mph and pumping out a massive 690bhp, this baby goes from 0-60 in just 3.4secs. Thanks to its intelligent AWD system, which automatically powers the wheel(s) that have the most grip. The V10 engine control unit automatically switches 2 or more cylinder off, when cruising. So while this is one fast machine, it economic as well. The 7spd. Automatic (with F1 paddles) is standard.
Visit us on www.fz.com or contact your local dealer for more information.
Attached images
FZ60V10Jpeg.jpg
FZ50Panamera.jpg
Cool, but the Panamera has more room in the back, then it does in the front. At least the stereotype women drivers wouldn't mind sitting that close to the steering wheel
#3 - Phill
i guess i should move the front seat a few inches back!
#4 - EmilO
Damnit! i can't enter fz.com site!

i really want to order one! :P
Lol that V10's bonnet looks too long imo. Other than that, nice.
Nice artwork, but I'd never look twice at those cars. The proportions are wrong, and the spec, with silly seven speed automatic gearboxes and four wheel drive mean that they could never be 'drivers' cars (imo).
#7 - Phill
i agree tristan.. and i guess i should have stated that nor was this the intentions i had when making these. Im not saying we should have these cars in LFS, their somewhat pointless.

say what tristan, tell me some reasonable specs and i'll add them instead. i know i went over the top but i was in my "tv show host" mood..
I'm not saying they're unreasonable - to be honest I think that's the sort of spec that that type of car would aim for. It's just that it doesn't do anything for me. I'm very much a manual gearbox, RWD kind of guy.
#9 - Phill
haha, we all know... we all know..
why does the FZ60 have a flappy paddle gearbox?
other then that - great job....
H*ll yeah, 4 Door FZ...
Would be great for drifting.

I see a veery long bonnet - I thought the FZ50 has the engine on the back

---
How about a cabriolet? The rear isn't quite right but the front is quite close what I wanted. Not an in-game pic

Engine in the back just like in the FZ50:
6-speed manual
Engine: 3000ccm, flat 6
Claimed Crank Hp: 287 hp @ 6200 rpm
Claimed Crank Torque: 350Nm @ 4800 rpm
Redline: 6600 rpm
Rear engine, rear-wheel drive
Attached images
FZG.jpg
#13 - Jakg
Z8 meets Boxster meets whale
MMhh. Maybe a supercar FZ next...