The online racing simulator
This unfinished Miami street track ...
I'm not sure if it is "unfinished" or "unpublished", it deffo exists

Maybe that could be put in S2 final or maybe earlier as a test thing that needs a specific "enable pre-release content" thing in options lol.
what in all the worlds are you talking about *g*
IIRC, that is what turned into South City.
#5 - JJ72
surely looks like T1 of the Grand Turismo's Miami track though.
Oh! Look at those black windows! The memories... the memories...

Remember all the talk about wanting to see inside the cars back on RSC? Then S2 came, and Scavier said "Let there be views from the outside in...." and then everyone wanted to mod the dds to make tinted windows, LOL.

Was just talking about that last night on the server, hehe.
I guess if that track were ever going to be included it would have been already.

Quote from JJ72 :surely looks like T1 of the Grand Turismo's Miami track though.

You mean Seattle with the double right handers under the bridge?
Cool track.
hmmm maybe it is included in the game, something like an easter egg. anyway... the future will bring more tracks, for sure
all of you are wrong, that was bayside? i believe thats what it was called, it was something '-side' IIRC
might be dockside? something like that

that is the only picture that exists of that track (in that version), it was never released, there are very very old pictures of the track of pre-texture and pre.. everything lol
Quote from XCNuse :athere are very very old pictures of the track of pre-texture and pre.. everything lol

Where?
The old Docklands track was scrapped, a long with a few other early designs that we've never seen.
Quote from MAGGOT :I want that funky little Porsche 911 looking thing.
..Well, maybe not that one, but a more... polished version.

FZ5?
Hmmmmmmmmm......?
if that were an FZ i'd say it was an FZ4, if such a beast existed
Yeah, those shots sure bring back memories of ancient times, wow. There was some pretty intriguing concepts that never seemed to find their way into LFS like that funky bridge and the tunnel. I wonder if we'll see some of those design elements in future stages of LFS
#18 - JJ72
Quote from sinbad :You mean Seattle with the double right handers under the bridge?
Cool track.

argh yes I can remember the corners but not the name of it.
That track was called Miami Vice and it's not South City nor Docklands. I don't know what happened to them, they probably got scrapped like Bob said.
miami vice? your kidding me right, the whole time i've been here its been called the docklands
Perhaps Docklands and Miami Vice were different early tracks that were both scrapped?
Quote from MAGGOT :I want that funky little Porsche 911 looking thing.

..Well, maybe not that one, but a more... polished version.

More like a TVR with a RB4 styled spoiler :P
There are several unfinished and probably scrapped tracks that I know of:

- Miami Vice (it's NOT South City!)
- Docklands (take a look at the skyscrapers, if you know the real Docklands in London!)
- Bluemountain (yes, the mountain does indeed look blue)
- An unamed stunt track (STUNTS anynone?)
Well, I don't think there is much difference between making those tracks compatible (and a bit better looking) than making a new one from scratch (with multiple setups possible)
man, this corner looks awesome o_O Give us this track ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG