The online racing simulator
Hello,

Yes there is a bug when a pilot change his nickname on track, i correct this bug, i test it ans i send a new version with some correction ans some improvement in FTP send.

Sorry for this..

Gai-Luron
Quote from JTbo :I don't know much of this stuff yet as I just did rent server and started testing lfslapper, but it seem to be bit unstable, what this error message could be related to, ie. what to check, what info do you need?

It just stops working after undetermined perioid of time, I'm not sure if there is any special event associated to it. Server is rented so can't run LFS lapper in server (I think, have not checked) so I do run this LFSlapper from same machine which I do play LFS from.

EDIT: Yesterday it did not crashed even once, odd but if it stays that way it is all better

mine does that too mate... very annoying
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

Yes there is a bug when a pilot change his nickname on track, i correct this bug, i test it ans i send a new version with some correction ans some improvement in FTP send.

Sorry for this..

Gai-Luron

Nice to know problem is getting fixed

Then only problem that needs solving is ftp upload, uploading is fine, it is just that cgi script says can't open pb.txt, that must be some permission issue, I think, just have had no chance to diagnose it yet Must look into this some day :P
Hi gwendoline,
yes, the server was FRH Demo Server, but dont' remember if 1 or 2.
I was impressioned by the new split gap he shows, nothing more.
But, if u says that in lapper 3.6 it's been implemented, I download it immediately.

For cfg config, yes, i know what u mean, 'cause I've passed very very long time to make our lapper works fine as I want, making very practice in configuring it, and restarting i-don't-know-how-much-times

For the 2 demo server, u use RM only for his gateway option or for any other option it has?

PS: I've ask to my gamehost (500server) to upgrade it to 3.6 version, but now I have very big problems 4 making it works.... The cfg seems to be ok, but when i enter on server, lapper doesn't appear... And i can do a debug start 'cause it is on server, and not at home!

This evening try to download the version and test it on my own pc...

Cr45h
I using RM to gateway module vote module, welcome module and qualify module to display your new rank-position after each new PB you crack.
Caution this second module is "general track" PB table....dont use it if you purpose many cars on host...or use 1 different RM qualify module by use
RM give in mess too when incoming your best record saved at "this" host.
To can work this 3 softs together its necessary i launch in great order :
1-RM
2-TPB (some TPB functions are added now on lapper 3.6)
3-LFS lapper.
Now the only difference beetween TPB and new lapper version 3.6 is TPB give each end race some stats...lapper not yet.
Gai Luron attempt to integrate in lapper max possible TPB interesting functions...actualy a bit busy, he finish new own gateway mod.
Oh, thanks for explaining me... I know RM, great tool, but I think I can't use it on 500 server... The only add-on implemented is Lapper, but maybe, I can ask...

Usually, on our server, we have only 1 car allowed to use, so it'll be not a big problem...

Now Lapper works very fine! I found the problem and the solution... Great!!

EDIT: Lapper 3.6 has TPB function now...
EDIT 2: Do you think that it'll be possible to kick or ban a flloding person? Ex.. when the message "xxx is flooding" starts a counter of n° of messages of flooding, when the counter reaches a specified number (ex:3) the person who has been advised 3 times about flooding is banned automatically...

Hm...

Sorry for this..

Gai-Luron

3.6 is working great on ConeDodgers but keeps stopping for no reason, is this what happens with your bug?

If it is any idea when you will have time to fix it as i am having to restart lapper ever hour or so.

We have also found that where you said

"4. Add new command in cfg : ShowSplitPB = true or false to display split information or Not"

I am sure this refers to the lapper cfg and in [CD] case we have this set to true

I am not sure if you are aware but one of our users has found that if he adds ShowSplitPB = false to his LFS cfg he can off the display if he wants. (Great feature)

Thanks
Hello,

Here Lapper 3.6 with bug fix:

a : Fix crash at the next split when player change nickname on the track.
b : Fix crash Lapper on shared file violation in rare case on FTP transfert.
c : Kick on flooding work now

Bye

Gai-Luron

Bye

Gai-Luron

LapByLap? Please?

Bye

Gai-Luron

Thx from update, will test it soon.

I have little problem again, when I set in cfg file host to be insim relay lfslapper does crash saying Index was outside the bounds of the array, should this be happening or should I be able to use insim relay?
Attached images
lfslapper_outside_bounds.gif
Quote :- more different split messages on different time intervals

any idea when this great feature is implemented ? or does anybody got a lapper-mod which is supporting it?

i see on ZION server, that they have different msgs on different split times, but i didnt asked, if they modded the lapper or if they use RM and 3 lappers for example.

Thanks in advance !
Yesterday got few of these, had happened few days earlier too.
Attached images
lfslapper_objectr.jpg
Hello,

Do you get LFSLapper 3.6 with Bug Fix?

Gai-Luron

Do you get LFSLapper 3.6 with Bug Fix?

Gai-Luron

Yes, I have bug fixed 3.6 version. It says Assembly version 3.6.3.40012, should be right one, yes?

Really sorry that I can't provide much more information about these crashes as I have not been around to check with server, so all I know that there has been racers on server, server is running at demo mode, there is vote=yes and select=yes so racers can choose tracks, but don't know if these situations are related to problem at all.

Is there news about that error what I get when I try to run LFS lapper trough Insim relay? I got that bounds out of the array error when tried, is attached few posts up.
Ok,

Try this exe : http://www.frh-team.net/tmp/LFSLapper.exe

In some case in demo mode, LFS send a packet who contain a "rename player " and the new name is the same as the old name. In this case LFSLapper can crash.

I Rebuild the zip tomorrow with modification of source. Now you can use this exe instead old.

Thank's for the bug reporting

Gai-Luron

PS: i don't think it's possible to run insim relay ( for lfsspectator i think) and LFSLapper at same time.
Quote from Gai-Luron :Ok,

Try this exe : http://www.frh-team.net/tmp/LFSLapper.exe

In some case in demo mode, LFS send a packet who contain a "rename player " and the new name is the same as the old name. In this case LFSLapper can crash.

I Rebuild the zip tomorrow with modification of source. Now you can use this exe instead old.

Thank's for the bug reporting

Gai-Luron

PS: i don't think it's possible to run insim relay ( for lfsspectator i think) and LFSLapper at same time.

Ok, thanks from info and new version, I run it again and report back if there is any problems
About showing on a website lapper data....
I would try to put on a webpage the lapper PB that it records.

I was looking at the FRH Mods. Found LapbyLap and also viewlap.

About the last, it says that we have to use lfsstats... what is that? It isn't the WebStats.zip file in 1^ post of this 3d, i think...

And, the question: how can I make both of it to work? (lapbylap and viewlap).

What I need to run the scripts? (thinking about a mysql db, or ftp access, or i-don't-know-what...)

Thanks 4 help....
Hello,

For LapByLap, you need lfsstat at http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=75.. I don't try with last version.

For viewlap, you need a website with PHP, and mysql ( script need Temp table ). You have a Readme file in the zip who explain how to install viewlap. An exemple here : http://www.frh-team.net/lapperstat/lapperview/selpb.php
You'll have to configure Lapper to send the PBfile with ftp to the directory of viewlap in your web site.

Bye

Gai-Luron.
I got again a crash, but lost screenshot as my computer did something odd and LFS did froze, must be screensaver as I played at window.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that lfslapper did crash this time because player name change, we did endurance racing with driver changes and I think that those driver changes do promote these crashes.

I think error message was out of bounds type, but not sure, we might do soon new endurance test with driver changes so then I might even get screenshot too.

Thank's

Lap By lap is out of Date and work only with stat 1.45

I update lapperdisplay and you'll have to read "readme.txt" for installation

Bye

Gai-Luron

I managed to get Lap By Lap working with LFS Stats v1.49 by making a simple change to one line in viewlap.php

On line 90 change from:
if( html_entity_decode(trim($result_racer[$i][1]))

to:

if( html_entity_decode(trim($result_racer[$i][2]))

Any chance of a function to report cars that are slow moving (Under 40kph or something) having a timed function similar to the idle cars.

Slow moving ==> black/orange circle.
Not moving ==> retired.
Quote from Gai-Luron :For viewlap, you need a website with PHP, and mysql ( script need Temp table ). You have a Readme file in the zip who explain how to install viewlap. An exemple here : http://www.frh-team.net/lapperstat/lapperview/selpb.php
You'll have to configure Lapper to send the PBfile with ftp to the directory of viewlap in your web site.

Bye

Gai-Luron.

Hm.. With 500 servers I have a webserver with PHP and MySQL, I've added the FTP information on Lapper, and now I see the PB.txt on the server.

What exactly I have to configure in MySQL to make it work?
I've read some tutorial about MySQL and how to import from txt files the data, but, in the tutorial, it says that the informations from the same record (in our case, nick, time, splits from same driver) should separate by a TAB, and, in PB.txt, each information is in a new line. I think that I must use a sort of program that reformat the records to match with the MySQL requirements. Or I'm wrong?

Hm...
I'm a n00b, I know....
Hello,

Read the README.txt file

Gai-Luron

does anybody know how to solve this problem?

i started dedicated server with insim port.
btw. lfs lapper works on my 2 drift servers.

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG