#27 - Pig
Help on the G25
Probably the wrong place to post but it's worth a try.
I am currently building a frame. It's coming along nicly but I can not finish it until my new G25 wheel arrives. I've had it on order for ages but everyone is out of stock.
Can any of you with the G25 send me dimensions os the parts including wheel angle and height of shifter stick.

Thanks
my place..
Attached images
Mit-nye-VPPrat-2006 (5).jpg
Mit-nye-VPPrat-2006 (7).jpg
I'm only S1 and This is just holding me over till my 240 gets out of the shop...lol
Attached images
DSCF0352.JPG
DSCF0353.JPG
Quote from Chin Boy :Probably the wrong place to post but it's worth a try.
I am currently building a frame. It's coming along nicly but I can not finish it until my new G25 wheel arrives. I've had it on order for ages but everyone is out of stock.
Can any of you with the G25 send me dimensions os the parts including wheel angle and height of shifter stick.

Thanks

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... &highlight=dimensions
hey richard where you get that wheel & pedal set? looks pricey
Quote from SkunX :I'm only S1 and This is just holding me over till my 240 gets out of the shop...lol

now thats a nice comfy chair...
Quote from LFSn00b :I had a G25 and it was S**t

Just shows how much BS comes out your mouth...
here is mine...cheap, easy to make, very practical and (kinda) good lookin' (momo wheel btw...)
Attached images
4.jpg
P1020479.JPG
P1040365.JPG
Quote from LFSn00b :Here's a little guide to my cockpit

i understod 4 words from that ) omg box, food, pedals and wire
All that "Ruff" pron has messed with his brain, causing him to spell words incorrectly
Mmmm, a food cable.
Quote from Alex_Tiger :here is mine...cheap, easy to make, very practical and (kinda) good lookin' (momo wheel btw...)

Wow! Totally Ghetto!

But does this stuff really work? If so, how?

Construction details please. Am interested in the source code of your drivers, and the electronics to go with it.

Nice one!
#41 - JTbo
Quote from Richard Torp :my place..

I'm looking for getting new wheel and that you have looks interesting, however I'm curious how fast it is?

I have DFP now and this is very very slow, FFB effects come with clear delay, I know G25 should be faster, but I'm curious to know if that VPP wheel is so much better than G25 that it is easy to pay that price? Also does wheel have 900 degrees of rotation as they seem not to say that in their page?
old desk I had laying around, needed to do something with it lol
jeez you guys must be loaded , i cant even afford a camra let alone a steering wheel :O
yeah, you make no money in Ireland
world's best setup.....not
mine isn't exactly the best but it works for me
im am learning that wheel is much better than a keyboard
except my wheel steers for itself

also i have another computer outsight ready to take telementry from my racing once i find out how to do that

Attached images
cockpit.JPG
#46 - bhs
AMD Athlon64 3000+ @ 1.9Ghz
MSI Neo2 FIR 2.0
2GB OCZ DDR400 @ 211MHz
2x Western Digital Raptor 74gb in RAID0 :static:
nVidia Geforce6600 clocked 50+/100+
SAMSUNG SyncMaster 204B
Logitech Z-5500
Logitech G5
Logitech G15
Logitech G25 w/ pedals inverted
Madcatz MC2 with a bolt on MDF handbrake
Antec Nine-Hundred Case w/380w PSU

Don't mind the dishes, I've been playing too much LFS to leave my desk for eating.

For the 'Nix geeks out there, the other monitor is connected to my FC6 box which is a samba fileserver for my house. I wouldn't mind somehow including that machine into my LFS rig if there is such a way to send race data over to that computer. Let me know if you figure something out, hughesie89.
few days old...
Attached images
new.jpg
my cockpit
my cockpit, made it on the cheap, recycling a few things. not finished but i can use it fine.

is it just me or does it look like you've striped a piano to make your cockpit? good effort though.
fack when i see these things i also wanna make a cockpit

well here is my sucky sort of cockpit :\

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG