The online racing simulator
To be frank Kid, this just prove you're just a...(search for it) un ostie de fruster, achete toi une vie...
To be frank poirqc, i don't know you from anywhere. Never seen you and never heard of you.
You post just proves mods here seem to allow atm, cowards with nothing to add, to post direct insults.
Other than that, feeble troll attempt. 1/10.
We also allow your bullcrap kid, so don't be a hypocryt.

I for one think you're being very lame with this. What did NFS do to LFS to make you wanna poop on them? I can tell you: they did nothing.

Lame it is and I'm not even mentioning the personal insult to us after that last email.

finally, you reported a post that YOU were directly insulted? lol...
Quote from KiDCoDEa :To be frank poirqc, i don't know you from anywhere. Never seen you and never heard of you.
You post just proves mods here seem to allow atm, cowards with nothing to add, to post direct insults.
Other than that, feeble troll attempt. 1/10.

Hey, this just the stuff you need dude!
Like they say in advertising, ANY publicity is GOOD publicity!
If you went to Madison Ave. and they came up with the "troll" angle, It'd cost you $$$$

You know, for a small fee I'll put a link to your store in my sig.
Hell, kick in 20 bucks more and I'll come up with an annoying little jingle that sticks in peoples' heads like a rusty nail - PERFECT for ring tones!

Seriously, good luck with your store(?) I'll check it out after I get outta here.
Quote from Victor :We also allow your bullcrap kid, so don't be a hypocryt.

im not. i just said mods allow crap and you underlined it and confirmed it. thanks.
i think its great an omelet du fromage can come here and call me this or that. The fact you join him in the random ot insults is just descriptive of your character. I think its great that you post here.
Now i dont even have to paste how much u liked the nfsu?stfu! shirt before you werent allowed to explore it.
We all here, found that line very funny.
Keep up the show, casiotone.

Quote from Victor :finally, you reported a post that YOU were directly insulted? lol...

You know i like those.
But that's exactly what i was told to do by the mods themselves instead of taking it to the next level, brawl heaven.
Yet now u complain i followed forum guidelines?
I'll try to make up for it in the future, just for you, in case even newer guidelines don't pop. Although im led to believe that, having dog or not, the beloved scrutiny will always exist.
Oh my, the drama starts again :rolleyes:
Forgetting forum politics

These slogans are mildly amusing, but hardly T-shirt worthy (imho of course). I just don't get the "this game is the best by miles, but I'm a bit insecure about whether it is or not, so I'll criticise the other games..... Err which I don't care about because they're no good! and this game is the best so why worry about the others?.....however, I'll suggest I do worry about whether I'm right with this slogan, because if I contend that something else is worse, that makes me right, but I don't care about the other etc etc" thing.
sinbad, you're entitled to your opinion of the product of coz, but this thread is not about seeking revisional feedback to whats presented. sure u can still post your opinion on what u think of slogan or design but it wont make any difference to the product or those who seek it.
This thread just announces a product some might like. if you dont , no need to bother posting why u dont like it, coz it wont make any difference to that product in question. its a waste of time for the product itself. for me its not, i enjoy reading opinions.
who knows, you might like some future designs/slogans.
-
(al heeley) DELETED by al heeley
Some guys just take this all way to serious here. It's a hobby-product with hobby-advertisement and I love to make fun of people paying EA a fortune every year to get a patch with option-removements :P
Careful, Vykos, next thing you know, you'll be calling LFS a racing game
-
(jtw62074) DELETED by jtw62074
Quote from KiDCoDEa :Hello!
The freespeech quakenet irc server channel #LFScentral starts its line-up of more wicked sim-racing oriented merchandise gear shop, with a classic.

NFSU?STFU! redone at 300dpi.

All content of this store is/will be done by me (NunoMaia).

Usage of the LFS logo i did, and images i did based on the game (like lfsplanets, for calendar) will not be used in this renegade shop products.
This is #LFScentral channel gear, not the oficial LFS shop. In fact, due to recent demands, next products shall prolly either be sim-racing oriented or have its focus on other sims.

Shop >> HERE <<

Oh my, the hypocrisy

Quote from KiDCoDEa :todd u are well known for taking every oportunity to showcase your work and point us to the commercial website. im fine with that since obviously the mods never noticed thats what u do in this forum for years.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=289811#post289811

Funny and creative bit there though, I wish you the best
Quote from al heeley :Careful, Vykos, next thing you know, you'll be calling LFS a racing game

it is, isnt it? :P
Heh, I am not buying anything from le kid
Quote from Hyperactive :Heh, I am not buying anything from le kid

I would buy those products, but I like Nfsu-series, so I wont buy´em. And what comes to that gentleman called KiDCoDEa, he has special ability to get into debates, sometimes without being his fault, like now, or by starting them delibreately.

Anyway, imho, he just bring extra-colour to scene. But now I have to quit, my nose is getting brown.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :sinbad, you're entitled to your opinion of the product of coz, but this thread is not about seeking revisional feedback to whats presented. sure u can still post your opinion on what u think of slogan or design but it wont make any difference to the product or those who seek it.
This thread just announces a product some might like. if you dont , no need to bother posting why u dont like it, coz it wont make any difference to that product in question. its a waste of time for the product itself. for me its not, i enjoy reading opinions.
who knows, you might like some future designs/slogans.

Hey, I wish you all the best

I must say it did strike me as a little ironic, to post what I did, because it's akin to the same pointless criticism that I think the slogan on your shirts is based on, and probably only served to make me appear to care much more than I do.
Quote from Vykos69 :it is, isnt it? :P

sorry Vykos, but you are wrong there... it's not a racing GAME, it's the racing SIMULATOR

Ontopic about the shirt: I in fact would buy a shirt and a cap, if I actually had a bank account

(But I will create one I think - just to buy the official LFS merchandise and KiD's fanboy shirts. Will both be great to wear at the next Intel Friday Night Game that ESL does over here in cologne )
Imo the slogan isn't about bashing EA or the Need for Speed games in particular, it's more making fun of all that Fast & Furious Underground ricer stuff. Bashing those games/players using their language makes the slogan a bit ironic as well, not to be taken too serious.

I wouldn't buy a shirt with something like "EA sucks" on it, but "NFSU? STFU" is just a funny slogan, nothing more.

P.s. Actually I did play Need for Speed (1 - 3) a lot as well as other EA games (Zany Golf , Black & White, GTR, Sim City, ...).
what about: "i've cleaned the devs ass with this t-shirt" Just kidding

or "Scavier, i want a child from you!"
Todd i have almost 1000 posts here. 1 is about a shop. i dont even have it linked on my sig. As u can see you aint a reference for me.

Just chill man, and enjoy Mr Greger Veble help. he seems like a nice man. nicer than you thats for sure. Maybe you can learn something

Mis-Quoting me must be an orgasmical high for you, however, i must confess, i dont feel the same hornyness. Did you know misquoting under different context is #1 tool of hipocrites?
If you need a mirror, ask somewhere else.

Who knows, maybe some classic Racing Legends joke will make the merchandise, in teddy bear format

Quote from GP4Flo :Imo the slogan isn't about bashing EA or the Need for Speed games in particular, it's more making fun of all that Fast & Furious Underground ricer stuff. Bashing those games/players using their language makes the slogan a bit ironic as well, not to be taken too serious.

STOP ! You're making too much sense and having fun the process!!! **** your brains even grasp the irony! NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo....
Isn't that forbidden here?

having some fun doing some nice articles seems to disturb a lotta people. Seems like the product has an extra funny sideeffect.

i can almost hear them from here:

Omg he did a fun shop! OMG!!! lets lets... INSULT HIM
Lets forbid FUN from evere HAPPENING again in the sacred mausoleum of sadness!

guess what, it's even funnier this way
Great stuff I`ll be putting in order for a t-shirt and mug as soon as my evil employer deposits some cash into account, one thing that i would like is a wooly hat of some sort , not a cap person myself, anyway two-thumbs up KiDCoDEa.

(oh btw those prices, are they american dollars ?)
I'll hold off till he releases a set of fluffy STFU slippers
Quote from KiDCoDEa :Todd i have almost 1000 posts here. 1 is about a shop. i dont even have it linked on my sig.

Well, that's one more than I've posted Relax, I'm just teasing you. I thought the slogan was pretty funny, actually

Quote :As u can see you aint a reference for me.

Err... I don't understand what that means

Quote :
Just chill man, and enjoy Mr Greger Veble help. he seems like a nice man. nicer than you thats for sure. Maybe you can learn something

Oh yes, he's very nice indeed. Much more patient and civil than I am for sure

Quote :
Mis-Quoting me must be an orgasmical high for you, however, i must confess, i dont feel the same hornyness. Did you know misquoting under different context is #1 tool of hipocrites?

I didn't misquote you. That was copy/pasted right from the link I popped in the post

Quote :
If you need a mirror, ask somewhere else.

Quote :
Who knows, maybe some classic Racing Legends joke will make the merchandise, in teddy bear format

Wouldn't suprise me in the least.

Anyway, there's no need to get defensive. I said it was clever and wished you the best of luck
Sadly Kid has proved once again he is incapable of acting as a mature adult and he no longer has the joy of sharing a forum with ourselves. I see no reason to keep this thread going anymore.

Edit: This thread was not the cause of Kid's account suspension btw, before more people think he's been banned for nothing. His actions are not publically visible, just trust us he earnt it.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG