Small:

Big:

so how dose it work:soccer:
I host my soccer sometimes. Right now I am hosting it
#5 - Davo
Yeah what do you use as the ball?
#6 - filur
Sweet.

Got a Aussie Rules version ?? just joking. Looks like a hella lot of fun. I've been watching your LFS location all day from work. Grrrr !! I hope you opened up another instance of LFS for the Ball. Dont make some poor chump not be able play. Although watching as the ball might be entertaining to. They could be the referee. I guess the injuries count have been off the scale. How to fake a tripping foul? hmm.

edit: I just realised - you probably cant open up another instance of S2. works on demo yes. But not S2? I dont know.
is possible to upload the layouts here, pls?

and,... i think,this thread should be named LFS - Football
Here it is picture and layout (filur has the uf1 skin) I have the ufr skin
Attached images
dw soccer.jpg
UFr_FLP-The_Ball.jpg
Attached files
AU1_DW SOCCER.lyt - 1.9 KB - 653 views
what is server name please?
bump...i just watched this particular Top Gear episode
is there still a server with this layout?
none that i have seen recently, that was HUUUUGE for like a month though

i wonder whatever happened to the soccer ball scawen had mentioned he was working on
With the new ballast settings, you could use the MRT and get some nice bounces with about 100kg extra weight on the rear

It does look like a lot of fun, and I just wish we had a ball in the game to play with.
Mushroom, mushroom?

Ontopic, woo get a server going
Visit any [DWLYTS] server and talk to Dustin about changing it to a soccer server!

Other layouts available on request.
Yeah...
This is Fun....
But is there a server?
I want to play this online
#18 - CSU1
Quote from XCNuse :none that i have seen recently, that was HUUUUGE for like a month though

i wonder whatever happened to the soccer ball scawen had mentioned he was working on

Did he really say he was working on one? Or am I just just swallowing elephants sideways again?
Quote from MINIz guy :Visit any [DWLYTS] server and talk to Dustin about changing it to a soccer server!

Other layouts available on request.

Might set it up today, depends on what im doing
This is great!
Quote from CSU1 :Did he really say he was working on one? Or am I just just swallowing elephants sideways again?

He didn't say he was working on it, but he did ask for the ball dimensions. The rest of us just took it that he was planning to mess around with the idea
#22 - CSU1
Quote from Dajmin :He didn't say he was working on it, but he did ask for the ball dimensions. The rest of us just took it that he was planning to mess around with the idea

Lol, would be kewl, like that TG episode

Wot dimensions? about the size of a car or small?

I'm guessing that ball to be about 4-4.5 feet in diameter, and probably weighs in around 30-40 kilos. But my Google-Fu is failing me and I can't find the actual dimensions online.

But it would be a fantastic addition to LFS

New Autocross objects required:
Ball Spawn Spot (a white dot)
Goal area [team 1]
Goal area [team 2]

I figure the goal area could have a fixed depth but definable width for scalable pitches. Maybe with a yellow diagonal stripe graphic.
I'm sure scoring could already be done with InSim and the 'Out of Bounds' marshalls too. Could use the marshalls as goalposts
#24 - CSU1
Quote from Dajmin :

New Autocross objects required:
Ball Spawn Spot (a white dot)
Goal area [team 1]
Goal area [team 2]

I dunno what that means, but ik looks good put in in somewhere and les play ball!!!! :soccer: :woohoo: :bananalla
File not found

LFS - Soccer
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG