The online racing simulator
Track Conversion like rFactor => GTR2
Are there any technical barriers that hinder the conversion of tracks from (e.g.) rFactor to LFS ? I've seen a "Norschleife-conversion" for GTR2 which was very impressive !

Regards

Martin
#2 - Don
its not possible. (thank god)
#3 - Jakg
Yes, not only is it forbidden in both LFS, and the track is legally copyrighted.

Oh, and technically virtuall impossible unless your name is "Scavier"
Looking at Jakg's avatar I see it possible. But not really really possible
#5 - Jakg
The track is Kyoto GP Long, which is an original track
What he meant was, it is possible to get a McLaren F1 into LFS, so it's also possible to get a new track. The point is, even if some semi-god-like genius like Kegetys hacks it into the game, it won't work online, and would thus be useless.

Maybe there will be an track editor released around/after S3, then we could maybe see some conversions. But if you want one within the next two, probably three years, you're out of luck.
hay i crack3r fro swednen!!! ony my (local diks) C:\ I haev:

+track editor
+patch editor
+scawren editor

pm pls and i giev for a small free you this applicantno!!!! kthx
Quote from felplacerad :hay i crack3r fro swednen!!! ony my (local diks) C:\ I haev:

+track editor
+patch editor
+scawren editor

pm pls and i giev for a small free you this applicantno!!!! kthx

:ices_rofl
What's a scawren editor, and why is it on your local diks ?
Quote from Flycantbird :What's a scawren editor, and why is it on your local diks ?

it's a special code, something like enigma
#12 - Jakg
Quote from Hyperactive :Looking at Jakg's avatar I see it possible. But not really really possible

Quote from Jakg :The track is Kyoto GP Long, which is an original track

Quote from AndroidXP :What he meant was, it is possible to get a McLaren F1 into LFS, so it's also possible to get a new track.

illepall ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG