The online racing simulator
3D rendered movie
(66 posts, started )
This is the model of a head that I done few years ago based on Chow Yun Fat. I didn't have very good references of Chow, the front photo and the side photo of him is over 10 years apart.

Start off by low poly model with mesh smooth apply, the idea is that I can rig the low poly head for animation (which is easier to control because less vertices to worry), then apply mesh smooth for renders.
Attached images
image 14e.jpg
image 15d.jpg
image 17.jpg
image 18.jpg
Here is a model of my friend. Not perfect. Based on 2 photos of him
Attached files
Tony head.zip - 1.6 MB - 209 views
Quote from XCNuse :they should be rectangles (i say rectangles and not squares, because.. well.. do i really need to say why?)

for example, shaddix, an extremely good modeler (who i believe might be working for Rockstar games sometime soon, gave my polyflow on my Z4 a somewhat good rating; he said it looks fairly good everywhere except the hood
http://i15.photobucket.com/alb ... 20Z4%20Coupe/01fdde76.jpg

you should check out some forums to get some help though; specifically:
SMCars, CGCars, and Sektor41

:schwitzone! I think.... much better now, huh?
Attached images
Untitled-3.jpg
alot better, not perfect, but toonnnns better

really the only thing that is wrong with it, is you aren't using your polys flow with the design, its more like you took your shape, just took a big flat square of polys and just cut out the basic shape; well... you live and let learn as they say

it could be much better, but it still should be tons easier to work with too once you cut out the mouth
The mouth should be easy as pie (PAI illepall), the car doesn't have large lips, it's a male, so I just gotta cut out the basic form
Okay, I'm done with that, but I've got 1 more thing - How to move the whole object while Morpher is applied and don't **** it up?
At this moment it's static (attachment)
Attached files
yoman.rar - 663.6 KB - 193 views
deselect it, then select it as a whole, then just move it about lol

if your trying to move it and your having problems, then you must have something your trying to move instead of the object as a whole, so in this case you may have the morpher "gizmo" selected, rather than the object
Here is some WIP images of my favorite Gundam. It has nothing to do with LFS, but I just thought I will share with you all.
Attached images
WIP 40.jpg
WIP 41.jpg
WIP 43.jpg
WIP 44.jpg
some more close up.
Attached images
WIP 49.jpg
WIP 54.jpg
WIP 10.jpg
WIP 08.jpg
It is JMF1336R Rising Gundam.

I've been to that site before.
I thought I recognised it, I need to watch G Gundam again.
Cool vid, it made me laugh. I think the SD Gundam series is all CGI, but i've not seen any of those.
-
(e2mustang) DELETED by e2mustang

3D rendered movie
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG