The online racing simulator
LXCC - Round 1 - SO City Long - Live streaming
The live stream for round 1 of the LXCC is now up. You will need LFSTV to watch it

Instructions:
1. Download LFSTV
2. Unzip LFSTV to your LFS folder
3. Open the README and follow the instructions in there

Have fun watching
As usual stuck with connected message..
Can a demo user watch those races?
nope..only when they are held on demo configs.
yup it's gone now..
Yeah, seems to be not working
Axus ended the race that's why, I'll get it back up in a minute

EDIT: Back up
working
Not working... I can't see any cars, just...nothing. I'll search some help...

EDIT: I just see this:
Attached images
stream.jpg
Ok, I'm appealing for someone to drive the LX4 for IES. I was orginally meant to be driving but there's no way I can do the whole 23 laps (rib injury) so one of my team mates said they would and they haven't turned up. I'll ask Axus if it's ok but I think it should be. Any takers to drive the LX4 for IES?

EDIT: Try connecting again Hyper
Quote from Leifde :Ok, I'm appealing for someone to drive the LX4 for IES. I was orginally meant to be driving but there's no way I can do the whole 23 laps (rib injury) so one of my team mates said they would and they haven't turned up. I'll ask Axus if it's ok but I think it should be. Any takers to drive the LX4 for IES?

EDIT: Try connecting again Hyper

Still not working, I'll just dowload the replay later... I could drive the lx4...
I'll ask Axus but you'll have to start at the back

EDIT: You got a PM
id like to look it but more than connected doesnt happen lol. ( yes i did read the readme )
wierd.....
Stream is down for a bit while Axus gets the grid ready

It'll be up in a few minutes

EDIT: Back up now.
It's working for about a corner, I suspect the relay being used doesnt have the burst bandwidth necessary to cope? In any case I can watch for a corner and then it dies.
The LFSTV app has stopped responding on my computer, I'll try and get it back up in a minute

EDIT: Tried to get it to work again and it isn't. Sorry and I'll try again in 10 minutes or so
#19 - axus
Thanks for providing a stream, Leifde.

We'll try for a stream with more bandwidth in future races.
Stream is up for round 1 at Aston North.

Qualification results attached.
Attached images
qualifying.PNG
Stream will go down in about a minute to arrange a grid, I will get it back up before the start of the race though.
The broadcast is quite acting up for me. Lag and sudden stops of the replay after 30 secs of playing or so. Also the lfstv.exe seems to shut itself down at random times, too.
It could be me but I doubt it, because I think I stream to a relay server which streams to the viewers. The relay server probably doesn't have a very good connection.

Anyway, race is over, here are the results (attached)
Attached images
race.PNG
Yippee, I won the LX4 class

Anton seemed to hold Filur up for a lot of the race, allowing me to snap at the LX6 heels and build a cushion. When Filur got past, I knew he'd be quicker, but I paced myself. The lead went down from 16 seconds in the last 9 laps or so, but in the end I had 6 seconds in reserve.

Just made sure I didn't push the envelope too much and risk crashing, but couldn't drive uber conservatively either.

Thanks to Anton and all at vMax for the race, and all the competitors for behaving extremely well in the race.

No disqualification this time I hope either

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG