The online racing simulator
Quote from nesrulz :Sometimes, i still get "DI : FFDevice - DIERR_HANDLEEXISTS" message.

I can't really help unless you can explain how to reproduce it.
Quote from Scawen :I can't really help unless you can explain how to reproduce it.

I get those when I get kicked out of a server when my internet drops out, I guess that isn't of too much help, but I just wanted to report it.
thanks Scawen for the "All Mirrors" Option I have got a question, would it be technical possible to show/ draw the RPM (BF1/OpenWheeler) digital on the Steering Wheel? Would be cool to see the correct and actual RPM but im not sure if this is realistic or in other words, part of the official Formula 1 Steering Wheel System(s). Maybe the Up- Down Keys Menu would be good for that.
In the credits screen, some of the translators' names don't show up entirely.
People putting requests down in this thread are going to drive Scawen over the edge; he's asked ~12324^13 (+/-32) times!!!11111one
Hello,
When I was trying to upload my result to lfsworld in hotlap mode, server didn't accept it. I used demo U25 version. I feel really upset after all this time I have wasted...

Is there any solution to the problem?
:woohoo: Scawen i love you the map is peeerrrrfect

:elefant: :static: :clapclap: :static: :boing: :static: :clapclap: :static: :elefant:

btw i was fiddling with the screen/graphics settings to see if there was any changes with the fps with some very oddly low settings i managed to get a massive 115fps with a 16mb graphics card and the screen still "looked" ok

Dave.
Quote from Potentiometer :Hello,
When I was trying to upload my result to lfsworld in hotlap mode, server didn't accept it. I used demo U25 version. I feel really upset after all this time I have wasted...

Is there any solution to the problem?

Demo Users can't upload Hotlaps. Solution: Buy S2.
Quote from Highsider9 :Demo Users can't upload Hotlaps. Solution: Buy S2.

Actually they can.

But only demo combos, of course. If you try to upload a hotlap for a combo, you arent supposed to drive, it wont be accepted.
Quote from Highsider9 :Demo Users can't upload Hotlaps. Solution: Buy S2.

Demo users can upload hotlaps.

I've written to Victor and asked him to allow all U versions, instead of allowing each test patch one by one. All U versions are compatible so he doesn't need to wait until any release before allowing it, IMHO.
Biggieeeeee, go hotlap quicker!
I'm a bit feared to ask it, but would it be possible to diasable the message sounds when the user blocks messages?
Usualy the reason for blocking messages is that you wanna concentrate on driving, but you still get disturbed everytime when some one pits / leaves the pits.
uh, i dont know how recently this occured, but the XRT center mirror is extremely low (and through settings it can only go lower) but at its heighest its halfway down the windshield
hi...

today i update the n!faculty.racing server from U20 to U27.

if i now quit the server and restart the server lfs-world relay system don´t try to reconnect to the server.

Quote :If your host goes offline, the relay will try to reconnect 15 times at increasing time intervals before reporting it 'dead'. Clicking the 'dead' link in the host status will make the relay try to connect again.
Click the status link(s) to change connection status (enable or disable the relay for a host)

i have to use the update/dead button in lfs-world relay system to get the server back online.
Quote from XCNuse :uh, i dont know how recently this occured, but the XRT center mirror is extremely low (and through settings it can only go lower) but at its heighest its halfway down the windshield

Read update notes. A few test patches ago scawen did this, because it looks more real (it IS more real). I think he said something about trying to look at it from the outside, then you would notice it looks more real.
i noticed the thing about mirror adjustments and that all, but im just wondering if that caused the XRT mirror to drop halfway down the windshield
Quote from XCNuse :i noticed the thing about mirror adjustments and that all, but im just wondering if that caused the XRT mirror to drop halfway down the windshield

Nope, it has nothing to do with that, well, maybe something, but the drop was intentional. I can't remember where I saw it, but there was a comparison and it actually looked correct.
Quote from detail :U28 always crashes when I start a single race (practice,no AI). U27 works fine.

WinXP SP2.

same thing for me and when I try to join a multiplayer race.
go back to U27
Hi!
Hope it's OK to give some positive feedback! U28 works much better than U25 regarding sound. Strange to se Swedish thou, changed back to English
(Xp pro, gt6600 (128), 3.0 dual core)
whoops look at my shadow....thats on the wall

i thought i would take a picture from another angle.
Attached images
shadow.bmp
shadow1.bmp
Instaled U28. Option "mirror:all" does not show virtual mirror in the 'wheels' view mode.
mirror this mirror that.
FLOWERS
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG