The online racing simulator
UK Banger Speedway Nights
(23 posts, started )

Hi guys,
I am starting a new team that take part in banger racing (note: this is NOT destruction derby!)
People in the UK may be familiar with the likes of http://www.racewall.co.uk/Racewall06/07/index.php < this.
This kind of racing has been done by the cool people at http://www.ukdirt.co.uk before but they use nascar heat, why not use the great sim LFS?
I am actually asking peoples opinion if this is a good idea or not. Anyone interested? If there is anyone who is very interested I would be only too happy to invite them on board to help with things.
If so reply here and I will take this further by making skins, setups and layout packs for us to compete on. We could also have leagues and I will make a dedicated website but I will need help with coding the LFS scores into my pages. I know about modding games etc so this could be something special.
I am going to work on some logos and skins tonight even if this does not happen. I will try and post them up soon.

Thanks for the support.

Interested Racers:

faster111 (Bo dukeIA)
tandoh69
The General Lee (Niall Drew.UK)
blaze-WrX
Stew2000
jaws99
^Thanks people^
Yeah i that sounds relly cool i like banger raceing can i join.
The team is not established yet but keep an eye on this thread. Thanks for your interest.
I have added you above to the "intersted list"
Possible logo added ^^^
ok
Yea that sounds like a cool idea. Work on som layouts and skins and im sure more ppl will agree
Interested...Alot
Sounds interesting ....i need a team for myself....and for the above post.....Sup Drew..thx again fo dat Setup
Hey Blaze...No problem, glad I could help
I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread.
Banger racing with a caravan... If only
I'll give it a go.
Anything happening here?
Wow it seems a lot of people are interested, sorry about the delay.
Thanks for PM, general lee, good reminder.
The reason I took so long was because of exams and I am finding it hard to find time to play games. That and I dont have a decent computer at the moment.
Sorry guys. Someone can hijack this thread of they want and run the club theirselves in their name and use the logo I made and everything.
I know this sucks but I am trying. *crying to myself because I cant take part*

Thanks for interest guys and sorry once again.
WELL, I WOULD TAKE IT OVER. BUT, I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BANGER TEAM RACING.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY BANGER LEAGUES, OR ANY OTHER TEAMS, OR THE WAY COMPS ARE RUN

MANY IF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO, I MIGHT BE INTERESTED

P.S. SORRY ABOUT CAPS - I'M AT WORK
I Started a similar league, ORL League, which will have various types of cars, from the UF1 (Trackstar Junior Rods), to the XFR (National Rods) etc, and will be spread over 8 seasons etc
I'll race, but can't host or anything like that
Quote from Driftstream :

Hi guys,
I am starting a new team that take part in banger racing (note: this is NOT destruction derby!)
People in the UK may be familiar with the likes of http://www.racewall.co.uk/Racewall06/07/index.php < this.
This kind of racing has been done by the cool people at http://www.ukdirt.co.uk before but they use nascar heat, why not use the great sim LFS?
I am actually asking peoples opinion if this is a good idea or not. Anyone interested? If there is anyone who is very interested I would be only too happy to invite them on board to help with things.
If so reply here and I will take this further by making skins, setups and layout packs for us to compete on. We could also have leagues and I will make a dedicated website but I will need help with coding the LFS scores into my pages. I know about modding games etc so this could be something special.
I am going to work on some logos and skins tonight even if this does not happen. I will try and post them up soon.

Thanks for the support.

Interested Racers:

faster111 (Bo dukeIA)
tandoh69
The General Lee (Niall Drew.UK)
blaze-WrX
Stew2000
jaws99
^Thanks people^

im intrested!!!!
you need a licence...
lol

djgizmo68, I will check out your league, that we can get the ball rolling, if everyone doesnt mind, i will take over, temporally, and we will see how things work out
Thanks for trying to keep the ball rolling on this guys.
Hope it works out for you all.
Info on Banger racing in links in original post ^.
Thank you

Edit:
Good luck on your new team.
great idea
i'm in

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG