The online racing simulator
race-wheel experience
(12 posts, started )
race-wheel experience
hello,

i have test a lot of wheels the last half year :

- thrusmaster (3types, 8 wheels)
- logitech (2types, 3 wheels)

okey, i will tell the problems what i had with it and i hope i help you when u want to buy a new one.

okey lets start with the begin:

i was driving for over 3 years with Logitech MoMo 2 wheels every time when i had the wheel for 2,5 year i had problems with steering, centering and brake/gas pedels. the steering proplem is hard to say but when u steer fast and u start at 80 left to 80 right (oversting out of the courner) i stock on 60 right . i hope u can follow it pedel problems is that the brake/gas padel stock on 10% gas , so that is with the live for speed BF! 180 km 6 gear without press the pendal.

a good friend of my had a thrustmaster wheel i have try that wheel for 1 day and after that i was 1 sec faster with that wheel then with my own wheel.
so i bought my a thrustmaster.

Thrustmaster.
the type wheel what i have bought is a Thrusmaster FGT 2 in 1 Force Feedback first the is a very good (for 2 weeks )/ cheap wheel.
the problem is the button's. after 100 a 200 times pressin one button it's stock. okey i dont know the numbers but this is 2 weeks driving for me.
but this wheel is steering so good that i have had 6 of this one (in 2 month time).

after the 2 month i though okey time for a new one this time the Thrusmaster Rallye gt pro force feedback okey, i liked the steering of Thrusmaster so much that i though this one is more expensive so the button's are better. okey sound stupid it was all so 1 week

after this wheel i have bought the Logitech Driving Force Pro .
okey this is the wheel. i have the wheel now for over 1,5 monght and not even one shit what is not good of the wheel.

i have bough today also a new wheel the new thrustmaster request later

okey this is a lot of information from some guy who cant spreak as good as english.

so here i have give the types some numbers:

Thrustmaster: Driving feelings life time
- FGT 2-in-1 FORCE FEEDBACK 7 3

- RALLYE GT PRO FORCE FEEDBACK 8 3

- FGT 2-in-1 RUMBLE FORCE 6 3

Logitech:

- Logitch Momo 7.5 8

- Logitech Driving Force Pro 9.5 9

okey i hope u can do somethink with my information, i dont have give the logitech driving force pro a 10 because i dont know or the G25 (new wheel of logitech) is better i hope he doesn't have the same problem then the momo
i am very scary about the steering problems becaus it have two force feedback engines

Reintjan
Quote from hotmail :after this wheel i have bought the Logitech Driving Force Pro .
okey this is the wheel. i have the wheel now for over 1,5 monght and not even one shit what is not good of the wheel.

I know you gave the logitech driving force pro (DFP) 9.5 but are are you saying in the quote that the wheel is shit? or that theres not one shit thing about it?
I think he's saying "there's not one shit that is not good", thus there's not one thing that is not good?
Anyway thanks for the "reviews" that you did for the wheels, I am sure they will be of use to many people.
Mitsfumi??? Is that you????
I am I missing something here??
He spreaks english better than I spreak french, thats for sure, I like my DFP, it is not one shit either.............

Dan,
lol
okey what the 3rd reply say is what i mean and i can't spreak frence

reintjan
Quote from mitsufumi :when I first proper drive the F1600, The feeling of car beneath my anus was amazed. I nearly shoot a turd !!!

LOL

race-wheel experience
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG