The online racing simulator
LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
oh thanks

i thought i had a visual problem an searched a 65XXX port

but that was so simple

GREAT Work !! i ran 2 laps and closed the program to lap the third....no comment

Keep on
Quote from Shotglass :
absolutely

Ok,Volume controler was added.It drags up and down with a mouse.

http://www.k5.dion.ne.jp/~yama-p/ESM_002b.zip Fixed at 14:30 8/31

I stop updating it in this thread.This thread is not mine When I did version up this time, I contribute it to "unofficial Addons" or "Miscellaneous Addons"
nice work yamakawa.
But when i try and change the volume i get an error and the program closes:
Run-time error '76':
Path not found: 'd:\c\vol\12.bmp'

now i know what this means and i'm sure you do too so i'm sure you can fix it..

Another problem that's annoying is that the samples in game work fine but they are off time with my shifting and revs from LFS.
I don't know how to fix it?
Quote from alco64 :nice work yamakawa.
But when i try and change the volume i get an error and the program closes:
Run-time error '76':
Path not found: 'd:\c\vol\12.bmp'

now i know what this means and i'm sure you do too so i'm sure you can fix it..

Another problem that's annoying is that the samples in game work fine but they are off time with my shifting and revs from LFS.
I don't know how to fix it?

>oh,sorry! It is my mistake. It is correcting now. Please wait a little...

ok,I just fixed.
Can you post the source code please?
i've still got the really annoying problem of the F1 samples not being played at the right time..

for example: I'd tap the accell pedal full and about 1-2 seconds later the F1 sample will play.
and when driving and i gear change the sample will not play until 1-2 seconds later. sometimes more?

I've changed the outsim settings in the cfg and mucked around with other settings but nothing seems to help.. this is driving me mad.
Quote from alco64 :i've still got the really annoying problem of the F1 samples not being played at the right time..

for example: I'd tap the accell pedal full and about 1-2 seconds later the F1 sample will play.
and when driving and i gear change the sample will not play until 1-2 seconds later. sometimes more?

I've changed the outsim settings in the cfg and mucked around with other settings but nothing seems to help.. this is driving me mad.

plz tell me your PC spec?
your sound card maybe a problem.
Or my Programming skill

For the cause why a sound is late for...

OutGauge Delay 1*
Option - misc -sound lag 0.10* sec (LFS native sound)

plz check it.
i've checked that outgauge is set to 1.
Changed the sound lag from 0.15 to 0.10 but still not change

I have an Audigy 2ZS Soundcard. but surely that would'nt be the problem?
No one else seems to be having the problem though
same problem on my desktop-pc with a SB-Live, no problem with my laptop though ... maybe the cpu isn't fast enough to handle both fast enough...
my CPU is an AMD Athlon 2800+ Barton (2.088Ghz)
It's well fast enough to run LFS and a tiny sound sampling program.

Maybe it IS a problem with my sound card :S
Is the task which uses the sound for others run?
Did it reboot?

It is better than my PC

my cpu is AMD Semprom 2500+
soundcard is onboard.

...?
Quote from yamakawa :Is the task which uses the sound for others run?
Did it reboot?

Not quite sure what you mean there???
Quote from alco64 :Not quite sure what you mean there???

I examine it how much specifications are necessary...
sory 4 my bad english.
So, any more news or updates on the car sounds?

Is it possible to bring out one at a time?
you should have seen me try this mod,i really was laughing with joy for over 5 minutes,this is absolutely the best modification ever. Trust me im not gay,but i would kiss you if i could^^
Quote from yamakawa :Because there seems to be no release from Jacek & Prezsi...

http://www.k5.dion.ne.jp/~yama-p/ESM_003.zip

Add FZR & indicator sound.

I optimized program a little,plz teach whether a rag appears

awesome program man

My thoughts on the cars:
BF1 sounds awesome at high revs but when coming off the throttle it doesnt sound that good.

FZR again sounds awesome i love the gearbox whine when you hit about 250 and i love the low revs chugging it makes.

XRT isnt all that good but you say its incomplete so i cant wait for the finished thing!
why is it sooooooooo choppy?
Quote from yamakawa :Add FZR & indicator sound.

FZR really sounds great.

Could you add something like a frequency offset, perhaps a configuration file like an .ini or something? I would really want to tweak the 'center' frequency for BF1 / XRT since the sounds are so out of tune when mixed with LFS' engine notes.

I also think your program deserves a thread of its own
arigato yamakawa.

great prog. worked great with bf1 but after chage to xrt or fzr they run very late compared to lfs own synth.
delayed like a sec or so.
weird.
but thanks anyway!
Quote from KiDCoDEa :arigato yamakawa.

great prog. worked great with bf1 but after chage to xrt or fzr they run very late compared to lfs own synth.
delayed like a sec or so.
weird.
but thanks anyway!

that's what i get straight off the bat Kid off sync. it occasionally wanders back in sync with the revs but that's only accasionally and mainly from about 5th to 7th gear in the BF1. and i can't fix it.. soo annoying as this mod would be so good
Very nice work yama !

Could you try to do a separate sound for the fxr which would be like a WRC rallycross one?

All the http://eirc.free.fr drivers would love to have a realistic rally car sound for the FXR. ( Because we use it with gravel tires in our champ. )

Of course, you will get a link to your soft from our we site

Thanks in advance

example of onboard sound : http://video.google.fr/videopl ... 608730395445446&q=ERC
i was wondering, where do i put these?
Quote from Xaid0n :i was wondering, where do i put these?

i made a new folder called "LFS Sound Expansion" and put them in there, it doesnt really matter, its a program that run over the top of LFS
Quote from Busta :Very nice work yama !

Could you try to do a separate sound for the fxr which would be like a WRC rallycross one?

All the http://eirc.free.fr drivers would love to have a realistic rally car sound for the FXR. ( Because we use it with gravel tires in our champ. )

Of course, you will get a link to your soft from our we site

Thanks in advance

example of onboard sound : http://video.google.fr/videopl ... 608730395445446&q=ERC

thank you and nice example onboard video.

It is an good idea.
I try RB4 and FXR like WRC car.

And add frequency offset control,fix sound delay problem.

It may release in news threads next time.

LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG