The online racing simulator
Are these originally yours as much as the Panoz BF1 skin (made by me) I found on your site?
There's at least one by Al Heeley and one by Heizer and god knows how many others you've ripped...
Really not happy about this at all. I was never asked about my skin being edited/used/offered on the Belgian site, it has been edited and offered as someone elses work. Grrr.
Maybe there have to be done something for guys who steal others work.
One possibility might be to change "S2 licensed" text under name something
like "Stealer"...in red...and bold.

I just found out that one dude has also named MorroW Designs work for his. Idiot.
I will post later this week news in MD page about that. Who want's to steal
our work will be premiered with proper news coverage.
Nice Job Ecort Rally.

I really like the flame job.
Quote from batou :Nice Job Ecort Rally.

I really like the flame job.

Thank you

Here is skinfile btw
Attached images
FZR_purple_flame.jpg
Quote from Wix :After leaving the S@G team i have decided to continiue the website.
At the moment i am building a GTR skin pack for LFS, by ripping skins from talented community members without their permission.

hehehehe

who edited it so this didnt come up with "Edited By"?
Thanks for the skin.

I really like it, i'll go put it on my car right away.
A ficticous ripcurl porsche racing car. It isn't covered in sponsors but i prefer it that way, let me know what you think.
Skin is public but please dont edit.
Attached images
ripcurlprev.jpg
FZR_ripcurl.jpg
Quote from Greboth :A ficticous ripcurl porsche racing car. It isn't covered in sponsors but i prefer it that way, let me know what you think.
Skin is public but please dont edit.

it looks very nice
#437 - Wix
I hope you guy´s had your fun by now. So here we go for a second try.
New skin. ( 100% original! No Edit!) Its a skin, not a war declaration.
For a BELCAR fan, its just fun doing.
Download it at www.phase2-music.be/BSR

Ok, First ever skin by me after months of admiring everyone elses fine work on here .

3 preview shots and the final skin in 2048x2048
Attached images
GReddyRacing1.jpg
GReddyRacing2.jpg
GReddyRacing3.jpg
FZR_GReddyRacing.jpg
:wow: that is very nice skin, especially for a first skin, keep up the good work.
The LFS McQueen
Okay, I did my best though. Hopefully it can mesure up..
It wasnt easy finding the exact logo on McQueens hood but I replaced it
with the LFS logo and I accturally kind of liked the car pretty much myself.
People with better skills then myself probably would manage to get it much better but I gave it a shot.. Hope you like it.
Feel free to PM me with your opinions
Attached images
FZR_McQueen.jpg
LFS_McQueen_Preview.jpg
-
(blackfang) DELETED by XCNuse : multiple
-
The FZ50 GTR LFS McQueen (blackfang) DELETED by XCNuse : multiple
IMO, it is ruined by the LFS logo on the front and side. The McQueen car has a racing look, but also should look like a "toy" or "cartoon" character. So you need to keep it simple. Everything else looks fine.
Quote from Tweaker :IMO, it is ruined by the LFS logo on the front and side. The McQueen car has a racing look, but also should look like a "toy" or "cartoon" character. So you need to keep it simple. Everything else looks fine.

Getting it to look like a cartoon/toy was hard. I tried to obtain most of the original logos from McQueen but not very good to get. I searched all over and couldnt really find anything to use so I had to take screenshots from www.carsthemovie.com showroom...
I like the skin pretty much and I've shown it to alot of other players and friends and they all liked it, even though it contains the LFS logos...
Nice skin. I have to agree with Tweaker though. It is ruined by the LFS logo.
As said above

I was going to make that skin but due to the perfectionist in me not being able to find all those small logos i didnt. Nice try though
Quote from Greboth :As said above

I was going to make that skin but due to the perfectionist in me not being able to find all those small logos i didnt. Nice try though

Trying to find the right content and the right logos was hard.. Tried my best and theres nothing else I could do.. hehehe.... Thank you very much
SmurfeN skin production presents to all u family guy fans:

a family guy skin for the fz50

enjoy!
has been uploaded to lfsworld
Attached images
FZ5_family_guy.jpg
preee.jpg
Quote from Smurfen :SmurfeN skin production presents to all u family guy fans:

a family guy skin for the fz50

enjoy!
has been uploaded to lfsworld

Awsome skin dude