The online racing simulator
Dave Pinkney BTCC skin for FXR
(27 posts, started )
Ive got a skin i am halfway through at the minute but its not a long job to finish that so i will give it ago
Just come tp start this does anyone know of anywhere to get some good quality all around photos of dave pinkneys car? Ive found a front and a side photos of reasonable quality but none of the back.
Quote from Greboth :Just come tp start this does anyone know of anywhere to get some good quality all around photos of dave pinkneys car? Ive found a front and a side photos of reasonable quality but none of the back.

Any good?

Dan,
Attached images
Picture560.jpg
Picture569.jpg
Picture393.jpg
Picture691.jpg
Yeah i knew that site nutty boy

Thanks danowat can ignore th pm then

Ill get to work on the skin
No worries, didnt see the PM, not getting mail notification any more for some reason....

Look forward to the Skin, any chance of it on the FXO too?

Dan,
#8 - Jakg
Quote from danowat :No worries, didnt see the PM, not getting mail notification any more for some reason....

same here, although the option is enabled...
Quote from danowat :No worries, didnt see the PM, not getting mail notification any more for some reason..

Same here. Mine is enabled so I should be.
Just checked back, Nealry completed one side so wont be long till its finished. Going out tonight though so maybe tomorrow it will be finished.
Didnt expect it to take so long but ive had to make all the logos apart from dunlop lol.

As for fxo i will modify the fxr skin when its done
Did you use brands of the world because you can surely get most of the logos there.
Thank you

I noticed a glaring ommission on the list of skins of the world's biggest close wheel racing championhip (lol, well, it was. Once.)
yes ofcourse i tired brands of the world but the saints logo i couldnt find, the nuts logo, the neo oils, the formula nuts, the sceentek, found the virgin name but not the star logo the list goes on but ive made them all now so its ok
Just one question about this skin.
Trying to make it as accuratly as possible so does anyone know what these three sponsors / logos are on attached picture.
Attached images
pinkneylogos.jpg
the upper one is something geographics
People who painted the car maybe?
FXR Skin done, i will post the fxo when ive finished it
The saints logo off the front is missing as no where to place it on fxr and ive left the "david" off above the door for your own name

Attached are the 2048 and 1024 skin
Attached images
FXR_Pikney.jpg
FXR_PINKNEY2048.jpg
FXR_PINKNEY1024.jpg
And now fxo
Attached images
FXO_Pinkney.jpg
FXO_PINKNEY2048.jpg
FXO_PINKNEY1024.jpg
#20 - mr_x
Greboth, do you mind if I use the number decal (the dunlop/evo bit) on my own skins? I'm useless at creating these things from scratch :P

edit: amazing skin by the way
No feel free to use it

Glad you like the skin
Attached images
number plate btcc.jpg
#22 - mr_x
cheers mate! much appreciated!
Wow great skin Greboth. Almost indentical to the actual car.
Glad you like it. It is as accurate as i could make it, some of the pink is slightly wrong shape and couple of small adverts missing but thats about it
Awesome work Greboth

Dan,

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG