The online racing simulator
CityDriving / Cops&Robbers
(134 posts, started )
Update (1.8)

Check this out!
Attached files
AU1_CityDriving1.8.lyt - 4 KB - 381 views
worst server ever! banned for hiting other cars that spin infront wow yeh why didnt i think to use my superbrakes that stop me sooner! just full of Noobs and wreakers

you need a good admin and sort it out
Quote from Ollie180 :worst server ever! banned for hiting other cars that spin infront wow yeh why didnt i think to use my superbrakes that stop me sooner! just full of Noobs and wreakers

you need a good admin and sort it out

You were being a total **** IMO and the O of everyone else in that server. You were PURPOSEFULLY ramming all the police. You were not spectating when asked, resulting in getting kicked 3 times (or was it 4?). And you kept resetting which is also against the server rules. I think you were just bloody insane!

EDIT: LMAO because i happened to be in that server at the time he has banned me because apparently "I banned him".

i feel sorry for the MG team to have such an incompetent loser in their team.
#79 - Jakg
Quote from Spudster :EDIT: LMAO because i happened to be in that server at the time he has banned me because apparently "I banned him".

no, your ban is for calling his girlfriend a male transvestite, saying he enjoys icest, insulting him generally and calling me ex a necropheliac

EDIT - yes i know i shouldnt put this on the forum, but [MG] has a good reputation in LFS, and when people post half truths it doesnt help!
Quote :no, your ban is for calling his girlfriend a male transvestite, saying he enjoys icest, insulting him generally and calling me ex a necropheliac

sounds like a lad i know who pretended to be his sister on msn. weird lad he was.
Quote from Jakg :no, your ban is for calling his girlfriend a male transvestite, saying he enjoys icest, insulting him generally and calling me ex a necropheliac

actually i can quote this lol:

(22:59) Ollie180 -ωну αм: ban me from server so i ban u easy
(22:59) Mr. T once pitie: as i have noticed
(23:00) Mr. T once pitie: but the thing is i did not ban you
(23:00) Ollie180 -ωну αм: yes btu got me banned for no reason
(23:00) Mr. T once pitie: how so did i get you banned?
(23:00) Ollie180 -ωну αм: hmmm shoutin wreker! help!!! kick pule kick pulse
(23:01) Mr. T once pitie: interesting
i shouted this once
getting you kicked the first time
i did nothing after that
you brought it upon yourself

and you brought it upon yourself jakg that i hath called your ex a necrophiliac, for disclosing information of which i prefer you not to disclose to people with IQs of single digits.
#82 - Jakg
Quote from Spudster :actually i can quote this lol:

(22:59) Ollie180 -ωну αм: ban me from server so i ban u easy
(22:59) Mr. T once pitie: as i have noticed
(23:00) Mr. T once pitie: but the thing is i did not ban you
(23:00) Ollie180 -ωну αм: yes btu got me banned for no reason
(23:00) Mr. T once pitie: how so did i get you banned?
(23:00) Ollie180 -ωну αм: hmmm shoutin wreker! help!!! kick pule kick pulse
(23:01) Mr. T once pitie: interesting
i shouted this once
getting you kicked the first time
i did nothing after that
you brought it upon yourself

and you brought it upon yourself jakg that i hath called your ex a necrophiliac, for disclosing information of which i prefer you not to disclose to people with IQs of single digits.

let me get this straight. When i explain to you WHO banned you (namely, ME), and for what reason, i do NOT expect you to make something up and post it both here and on the [MG] team forum, i banned you for your comments over MSN, so dont you dare say the pulse did it because you banned him as this simply isnt the case, and you know it
That was fun. I was just playing on a CityDriving server, and I got bored, so I started being an e-****. Further increasing the size of my e-wang.
Quote from Jakg :let me get this straight. When i explain to you WHO banned you (namely, ME), and for what reason, i do NOT expect you to make something up and post it both here and on the [MG] team forum, i banned you for your comments over MSN, so dont you dare say the pulse did it because you banned him as this simply isnt the case, and you know it

Did you miss the quote? I can add an attachment showing you the chat log in a jpeg form if you prefer it!
#85 - Jakg
Quote from Spudster :Did you miss the quote? I can add an attachment showing you the chat log in a jpeg form if you prefer it!

did you miss what i wrote? your saying he banned you because you banned him, im telling you that i banned you, you can check if you want, he couldnt get into the admin control panel anyway, so he couldnt ban you!
Then may I ask why he says "I ban u easy"
#87 - Jakg
Quote from Spudster :Then may I ask why he says "I ban u easy"

its a threat, which he didnt carry out which he said in the heat of the moment, oh thats right, you forgot to include the restof it!
My apoligies, everyone it was jakg who banned me, so i'll proceed to flame him as well

But anyway Pulse did ban me from the forums. And if anyone would like to see the discussion we had on msn I would be more than happy to pm or email it to you.
#89 - Jakg
Quote from Spudster :My apoligies, everyone it was jakg who banned me, so i'll proceed to flame him as well

But anyway Pulse did ban me from the forums. And if anyone would like to see the discussion we had on msn I would be more than happy to pm or email it to you.

and if anyone would like to see what spudster wrote on his forum to a rondom person before he edited it, the same
Awww come on guys. Let it go. Don't bring it all here please. It's between you two, handle in pm or something. Kiss and make up. :lovies: If that's too 'gurly', go set up a banger race and take your frustrations out there.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from Jakg :and if anyone would like to see what spudster wrote on his forum to a rondom person before he edited it, the same

I said that because i believed that the one known as urmum was [MG] Pulse
#92 - Jakg
Quote from tinyk :handle in pm

i tried over MSN and then i find these posts on the forum(s), but HOPEFULLY its sorted
Back from holiday,and it seems alot of people posted replies. It costs me a day to read everything I missed on the whole internet.

Is the 1.8 version already posted? I'm completely lost now,but that could also be because i've been in the car for 14 hours yesterday.
I highly doubt that anyone on this forum cares about the damn chat you had, be it in your favour or our teams favour. Spudster if you do want to continue this then do it by PM/email/MSN with Jakg/Ollie and do it maturely.

Also, nice layout Sternendaal & were you drivig the whole 14 hours or a passenger!

Got The 1.8 version of the Layout and did some minor changes.

Added a gas Station on the Highway, that street from the pits to the Roundabout now is straight... no little detour... less accidents i expect. did some division inside the pits... there's the little parking lot ( where you pit-out ) and in the side of it i made what could be the Police Station...to keep the law breakers inside of it while punished. Hope You'll Like it.

Tomorrow i'll post some Screenies and take care of some details...
Attached files
AU1_CityDrivingDDLS.lyt - 4 KB - 568 views
Quote from Dudles :that street from the pits to the Roundabout now is straight... no little detour... less accidents i expect

That is what I have done,I worked about 5-6 hours to work on my new version,and I am not home from holiday,and I see everything is reverted back and other things have changed

I actually am completely done with this,as everything I chance gets reverted back,and everybody says "nice layout Max". I am done with this,and I am somewhat dissapointed.
i liked the older city drive layout
Currently my server is online, you can play on both Sternedaal's and mine editions. Mine isn't released in forum. Don't ask me how you can change the layouts... better go in there.

For those of you that are too dumb to look <<<<there, the server name is Lible's Citydriving Organized (Organized means, that idiots get banned and there are big chases with barriers etc.)
Quote from Sternendaal :That is what I have done,I worked about 5-6 hours to work on my new version,and I am not home from holiday,and I see everything is reverted back and other things have changed

I actually am completely done with this,as everything I chance gets reverted back,and everybody says "nice layout Max". I am done with this,and I am somewhat dissapointed.

Sorry Mate... but i changed it because playing on the server, i See a lot of people chrashing because they are too fast to go through the little detour... and i have done it because i think that that barriers between lines cause more accidents too... some nice improovement you could do is to keep the detour but change the barriers in the middle to that white line...

sorry... I wasn't sopposed to upset you... sorry... my principal idea was really the Gas station...

CityDriving / Cops&Robbers
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG