The online racing simulator
AU1 hospital sign
(9 posts, started )
AU1 hospital sign
I made sign for hospital for au1 made for maxh's citydriving server! i hope u like!
Now whit red crosses!
Picture:

File:
AC_uni_sign.dds
Attached images
hospital2.jpg
Attached files
AC_uni_sign.dds - 45.1 KB - 296 views
very nice man!!
wonderfull!!
since u got the .dds plugin u keep making good things!!
like the lx6 changes!
Thanks for the inspirative idea Timbe, but I didn't like the design. Here is my version:
Attached images
Citylife-Hospital.jpg
Attached files
AC_uni_sign.dds - 167.3 KB - 271 views
That is much better than mine! Gj man! But where is the parking? Next to bar?
Quote from Timbe_ :That is much better than mine! Gj man! But where is the parking? Next to bar?

Thanks. And the hospital visitors parking is that smallest parking lot on the map, that screenshot was taken near that parking place.

BTW, I tried to play with barrier's texture too, but there is nothing we can do about that red overlay, I'm affraid. And those red/white racey stripes are the most distracting on it, for the city. No texture underneath that red stripe can help it. Except they looked really too dark (difficult to drive) sigh...
I Don't know what's wrong,but both of those signs don't work in my lfs
Quote from battery :I Don't know what's wrong,but both of those signs don't work in my lfs

Should work, if you save those files into your LFS/data/dds folder and answer "Overwrite" when asked. Backup your original file 1st.
Its not a hospital, its the University of Kent I believe!
Quote from wheel4hummer :Its not a hospital, its the University of Kent I believe!

Originally yes, of course, but since we wanted the Hospital somewhere in the "City", the University building came as the best one. No surprise, typology of the both leads to similiar exterior design, at least for an older buildings.

AU1 hospital sign
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG