The online racing simulator
Replays of favorite races
(32 posts, started )
It came to me suddenly. We speak about LFS all the time on forum, so now let us enjoy races saved by all of you. Save your favourite LFS races and post them here, so all of us can enjoy your speed and skill. I suggest uppit.com for uploading replays. Please dont use this thread like crasher report site, this thread is made to enjoy. Hope we will have 100 and more replays. Also write your favorite part of race, like nice defending line or overtake, and describe your feelings about that situation. I will upload my few races when I decide which are good enough. Enjoy
This could be a fun thread to see other peoples best races
This is a race I had on Cargame's server earlier this year. The first lap was a bit chaotic aswell as a not optimal ending, but for most of the race I had a superb fight with Vigen.

The pace is maybe not that high, and there sure are some errors here and there, but it's a blast chasing eachothers lap after lap and side by side
Attached files
Great Race.rar - 1.8 MB - 223 views
YouTube'd clips are far more viewer friendly, even in just the default camera angles. There should be a really old thread on this topic, unless it's been forever removed.
I know, but my computer is so bad that Fraps'ing it while doing a reply would make the system crawl slowly to a blue screen
Cool race at BL1 - fight with FFR Geheimrat :)
It was really nice race yesterday.... after i made mistake on lap 2, I struggled and passed Geheimrat, then put together few really good laps and made a gap to him..... btw we raced LX4..... here is replay

http://uppit.com/ea9lfmay0zmp/VS_Geheimrat_^c-).mpr
Quote from The Very End :This is a race I had on Cargame's server earlier this year. The first lap was a bit chaotic aswell as a not optimal ending, but for most of the race I had a superb fight with Vigen.

The pace is maybe not that high, and there sure are some errors here and there, but it's a blast chasing eachothers lap after lap and side by side

it was 2 man race..... cool....
It's not about ze numbers man ;D
It's not my fault the rest of the people sucks lol
Team domination
It was really cool race on demo with my team members in front.....
Attached files
BRT BRT BRT BRT BRT.mpr - 559.5 KB - 238 views
Still got some epic full grid tbo CTRA race replays sitting around, too big to upload tho and they run back on Z28
Quote from The Very End :This is a race I had on Cargame's server earlier this year. The first lap was a bit chaotic aswell as a not optimal ending, but for most of the race I had a superb fight with Vigen.

poor green fxo at the end
---
Not sure how much "speed and skill" it shows but this FBM race at Fernbay was quite fun.
Here is small report from my perspective with some pictures.
Yeah, and the first lap is just lol aswell
Certainly this one.
Attached files
fz5-lx6.mpr - 1.4 MB - 243 views
Quote from Kid222 :Certainly this one.

Nice race of so different cars.... nice and clean driving.....
Albeit my times aren't that impressive, this race was well worth the cash hehe, 1:33.90 pb now, and i'm the guy with the White name "Racer X", well, i hope to improve more as i just have 2 months of playing.

Okay bye.

Ray Krieger Salorzano is happy
Attached files
Racer x.mpr - 1.1 MB - 210 views
My favourite
havent been around for a while, because my connection sucks, soon I will get better connection to have more races..... LFS still the best.. And best 4ever.....
I was wondering one more thing.... Can demo players watch replays of races on s1/s2 tracks or s1/s2 cars? It would be a nice way to encourage demo racers to buy licence.... If they see what they get in s2, they would think about buying it...isnt it?
Not my best race (I was using keyboard back then) but funny to watch from cockpit and most chaotic that I can remember. 26 places improvement in 4 laps. 2009 in FOX Junkies server.

http://uppit.com/c1ur65v4usrn/Huima_kisa_BL.mpr
hey norppis it is very nice from you that you uploaded video but it asks me to sign in to download replay, maybe you could try uppit.com, it doesnt require sign in to upload/download files... Regards...
Many AI Races I do with my friends are often saved if they're good enough but only 1 has ever been uploaded to YT (with inlays and subbed commentary).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVm0_xLwGQ
There's a replay where there was a close finish (only 2ms in it, impressive for an AI...) but the race hasn't been upped yet (only part of the Overview on the channel)
No, I won't share Rockingham !!!

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG