The online racing simulator
Wonder what the definition of maitmence is in this case...
A friend of mine her servers have been down since before christmas and this is through 500servers since then i haven't been able to access the control panel. i heard they would come back up after first of the year when the owner gets back from vacation. That is just hear say at the moment i could be wrong
this is unusual for franky even if he goes on holiday he normally has a way of checking in on the servers so im worried for franky at this point as the last time this happened he was rather ill
Luckily I could again borrow the server form someone else for our event every Sunday evening.

Nice to see people still care around here to help someone else.
And luckily we are on a winter brake driving only open races but the league continues the 27 January.. I hope Dean can fix it by then ....
IF not I will be forced to look for a new hoster and then it will be byebye 500servers I guess

Still hoping nothings bad happened to Dean...
Quite honestly, I'm hoping that Franky is still alive at this point...
Happy New year Franky where ever you are
Should we start the conspiracy theories now?

I say he's in a wormhole, possibly with lerts, drifting his crispy bike.
She?
a
Don't worry guys , you better find a new host
So wheres micheal
Quote from HighDrifter :Don't worry guys , you better find a new host

its not because of the server now
we worry about franky
the server is 2e place on this moment
for me

cant speak for other ppl
Quote from LedRed :its not because of the server now
we worry about franky
the server is 2e place on this moment
for me

cant speak for other ppl

well said LedRed
From what I have seen, 500 servers had a attachment that when I went to the website wanted me to download. I did not download it and a few days later I had a massive attack of Trojan horses and Malware that took me hours to get rid of... I'm thinking Franky is working very hard to fix this as it may have been a security breach. I had not received the attachment since it has said this site is under maintenance. I also hope that Franky is okay as I have heard he was rather sick the last time I talked to him... He thought it may have been the flu or something like that... If your out there Franky, Let us know I'm rather worried.
That explains my pc randomly shutting down
Thanks for the headsup ill run a few scans now...
If anyone does get a fake fbi block... it is a nasty malware... I had received a couple days ago... if you get it do not wait... delete all temp files and run in safe mode with networking as normal operation will not work with this nasty malware. Run all malware protection and antivirus.
Quote from nckkinney :If anyone does get a fake fbi block... it is a nasty malware... I had received a couple days ago... if you get it do not wait... delete all temp files and run in safe mode with networking as normal operation will not work with this nasty malware. Run all malware protection and antivirus.

If you're talking about the MoneyPak virus, it's been spreading quickly. I had a couple friends the past few weeks that had gotten it.

You should at least have antivirus though.
Quote from Eclipsed :He hosted 500 servers,someone ordered the 501st,so there was a system overload and meltdown,since he is part of a system,Franky melted too...

OMG for the 5th year running, Franky has not made the community awards for helpful.

No Big Surprise eh!
but even if the server offline status is caused by a virus attack, it is no reason to leave us a status report !! .. And I know Dean/Francky has not a good talent to keep his customers up to date..

But never has he been that silent for so long... And that is very worrying

So let's hope he saw the daylight of 2013..

I also repeat my question.. Is there someone who knows him or someone who can get into PERSONAL contact with Dean ?? So no emails but a real phone or house visit. So we can get a status on his health !!!

I repeat, if you know Dean or someone who does , please action!!

Thanks for the effort !!
I think dadge has his cell # maybe he will check on him.
My websites are already running but one PHP function does not seem to be active, and that is imagecreatetruecolor().
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG