The online racing simulator
Help me make the traffic light for the server drag
Help me, please, make the traffic light for the server drag
A while ago I was playing with making drag lapper script, but haven't had chance to work on it for last couple of months or so.

If you look HERE, you're welcome to use what I had - which is mainly the lights.

I think instructions were within the script file.

YouTube video HERE to show light sequence at work.
Quote from sinanju :A while ago I was playing with making drag lapper script, but haven't had chance to work on it for last couple of months or so.

If you look HERE, you're welcome to use what I had - which is mainly the lights.

I think instructions were within the script file.

YouTube video HERE to show light sequence at work.

Thank you. I have used your code but people says that it work with mistakes.
Quote from SOLDAT1996 :Thank you. I have used your code but people says that it work with mistakes.

it seems to work fine for me
Quote from tbofram :it seems to work fine for me

I have a server with 7 people online start line buggy.
Sorry for my poor translation
Quote from soldat1996 : у меня есть сервер с 7 человек онлайн линии старта багги.
Извините за мой плохой перевод

я из этого мода сделал свой, работает нормально, без багов.. постоянно довожу его до ума...
Can you share it with us? I want to host a demo server on BL1, but with my drag system (based on sinanju's algorythm) I didnt succeed... Sorry for bad english...
This is the drag mod I made for BL1.

It's a work in progress, as having problems with it displaying results properly, even though it's the same code that worked ok in the AutoX area.

Consists of a BL1 layout (place in your /LFS/data/layout directory) and drag.lpr, which needs to be placed in your LFSLapper /bin/default/includes/ directory. Then add the following line to your addonsused.lpr file;

include( "./drag.lpr");

It maybe that you have to complete a full lap of the circuit, then do drag race, before results will show.

Edit: My 1,000th post!
Attached files
LFS Drag.zip - 6.1 KB - 487 views
It's working, but not properly without layout, because I`m demo user and cannot use layouts. Bass-Driver - can you share your drag system with us to try it on BL1 ? Thanks guys!
Code works using Zones - layout just helps show where these 'zones' are.
Can you post a snapshot to see where exactly these zones are, because I dont know where is Pre-stage and Stage lines. Thanks
Drag start line on BL1 is at the point just past the first chicane (after turn 1) where the tarmac changes colour - there's also a tent and 2 caravans on spectator side of the fence.
Attached images
LFS BL1 Drag Start Line.jpg
Is it neccessary to be exactly in these rectangles, and can it be made for more than 2 players ?
Quote from andonow :Is it neccessary to be exactly in these rectangles, and can it be made for more than 2 players ?

As the code is for zones, you do need to be in the start and finish zones (rectangles) otherwise the start light sequence and finish time information won't display.

Probably could be made for more than 2 players, but, sorry, I have no interest in re-coding it.
no new updates?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG