The online racing simulator
He's most likely testing some features of the upcoming test patch. It's been like that before many test patch releases. Nothing surprising, but indeed a good thing
Stalkers
Good to see this.
-Scawen is racing on 0.6B9 TEST - Join

Quote from theirishnoob :im sure development is done where possible, but frankly doing things right at a snails pace is better then rushing to produce an arcade/generic racer ( not that lfs is breaking the mold, but trying to set standards rather )

I agree! Take your time and do it right the first time. It produces a more colorful history.
Just saying, S3?

What exactly do you not understand about the current test patch threads?

Is it typical American stupidity you are showing here or just trolling?
Sarcasm.

s3 no more? :T
Quote from underline015 :s3 no more? :T

S3? Scawen is working on it, give him some time. - besides you're a demo racer, try S2 before nagging about S3.
Quote from Omar1 :S3? Scawen is working on it, give him some time. - besides you're a demo racer, try S2 before nagging about S3.

for your information I have an account s2

just because I have 2 accounts
I can not ask about the long-awaited S3???

Ok
fak-u
You shouldn't ask about it in this thread, because it's off-topic. In fact, you could search for previous responses instead of asking something that has been asked almost countless times before. Also, if you have an S2 account, why are you not posting on it?
forgot password...
i remember only a pass from new accont xD
You still have to prove it you have S2 account. What license name does it have?
Quote from Sobis :You still have to prove it you have S2 account. What license name does it have?

for what i need say?
example: I speak the account, and an ADM ban it
that's my fear
Admin (in this case - moderator) will not ban your S2 account if you name it as it belongs to you (according to you). He even't can't ban your account.
why would you get banned?
i bet he has a cracked account..thats why he write with a demo account here in forum
No Xone
i dont use crack...
Quote from Sobis :Admin (in this case - moderator) will not ban your S2 account if you name it as it belongs to you (according to you). He even't can't ban your account.

Sure?
i send one PM for you
I would ban him just for asking stupid questions which are being answered now like 3 trillion times.
Quote from underline015 :forgot password...

I'm pretty sure,that it is possible to recover it within lfs.net! Wondering,why you don't bother? What if you forgot game password too then?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG