The online racing simulator
US Elections 2012
(493 posts, started )
Just correcting your spelling, bro.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Then I take it you missed the mathmatical proof of vote rigging.....
And there is no end of evidence about this, perhaps you just don't want to see reality, red pill or blue pill.

At the least read the proof I've provided, apply the formula to this election, you only need excel, or any spreadsheet.
Then, if I'm wrong, rather than being abusive, show proof.
Not a difficult request I think.

Or, if your just trolling, carry on.

votes really are not the important thing, its the electoral college
Pretty much clear its going to be Obama anyway so what is the discussion?
There we go.
My area of Florida did its job.
It's over.

It's finally f'ing over.

I can go back to having a Facebook and Twitter that's not full of political opinions 24/7.
It's morning in America, y'all.

Congrats to CO and WA on legalizing weed, too. And to ME for expanding the definition of marriage.
Quote from PMD9409 :And Rappa, I'm sure you're gonna have plenty of political stuff to read for a week or two.

Nah, the people I know are the kinds of people who know so little about politics they barely know the party platforms. They just wanted to seem 'educated' by tweeting about the election.

In fact, they've already stopped tweeting about the election because the big thing now (as opposed to an hour ago) is the fact that Colorado is the first state to legalize recreational marijuana.
South Park Rulz........

And luv the Romney photoshop.

And thank you for the lesser evil.
Quote from Rappa Z :In fact, they've already stopped tweeting about the election because the big thing now (as opposed to an hour ago) is the fact that Colorado is the first state to legalize recreational marijuana.

Ahh yes that'll steal the show. The population in Colorado goes up 10% in the coming years, watch it.

Edit:

50 percent at least
But will the people's choice actually become law ?

I fully agree with Mr Hair, you guys really need to get your s&@/ sorted and get democracy going in the US, I think Mr Hair and I parted ways around the democracy part of that.

I hope that that's a joke, please let that be a joke and not what the sh/) head actually said !
#264 - CSF
Quote from PMD9409 :Ahh yes that'll steal the show. The population in Colorado goes up 10% in the coming years, watch it.

Edit:

I'm sure it was a travesty in 2000. Actually that really was a travesty.
Quote from Bmxtwins :No, im republican because you should not be allowed to murder an unborn child. It has rights too and shouldnt be killed because you were too lazy to wear a condom

One of my favourite Republican ironies is the pro-life stance and the way most of the red states have the death penalty.
I wouldn't murder an unborn child. That's wrong. But I would happily terminate an unborn foetus, especially if doing so meant it avoided a crap life.
TBH I would probably let a surgeon do it.
Surgeons are more expensive than a knitting needle or a trip down the stairs.....
And in a few years time you can't get rid of tumor anymore, since those brainless religious monkeys have taken Pro Life even further.
Abortion shouldn't be met with a sweeping statement though, it should be on a case by case basis.

Mitt Romney was the most moderate Republican candiate? I'm just glad it wasn't Santorum or Gingrich.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Abortion shouldn't be met with a sweeping statement though, it should be on a case by case basis.

Why?
Quote from Hyperactive :Why?

Because there's cases where abortion can be justified, on a case by case basis. You can't and shouldn't generalize every abortion case with the same brush. To say all abortion should be stopped is wrong. If a woman gets raped or is a victim of incest, she shouldn't be forced to keep that child if she doesn't want to.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Because there's cases where abortion can be justified, on a case by case basis. You can't and shouldn't generalize every abortion case with the same brush. To say all abortion should be stopped is wrong. If a woman gets raped or is a victim of incest, she shouldn't be forced to keep that child if she doesn't want to.

If you think it's morally OK to terminate a pregnancy that was a result of rape, then why isn't it morally OK to terminate a pregnancy in any other situation? The woman's situation is different but the foetus's isn't - I thought the pro-life stance was based on the right to life of the foetus?
Quote from JackDaMaster :Condoms are only 98% effective and can break you know. Also I guess you believe that getting pregnant from being raped if a 'gift from god' or that the body has ways of preventing 'rape babies'

Yes and 2% of abortions are rape babies. The large majority are from middle class white americans who have a comfortable life. Regardless, its still immoral to terminate any life.
#275 - CSF
Don't tell me you believe in god and attend church every week.

US Elections 2012
(493 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG