The online racing simulator
Xrt skin for tbo league
(13 posts, started )
Xrt skin for tbo league
basically i need a racing skin for tbo league (XRT), there is round 2 coming this weekend and hopefully got time to join there, already missed the first round.. now i just noticed that im still missing the skin

So if someone is bored/interested.. here is something to do

Skin Requirements and templates in here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=80386
You should mention preffered color(s) or some elements you want... Otherwise you find someone make a white car with Realistic Nascar stickers and numbers...
Good point, well what i would like to see:
-simple
-max 3 different colours
-if there would be somekind of elements, they would follow the car lines

What i dont want to see:
-Nothing too hardcore (10 different kind of colours, shapes etc..)
-not too messy
-base colour black or white
Maybe I can give it a try. (will not be super ultra zomg)
some questions:
-what colors?
-car number?
-any logos/sponsors you want on the car? (favorite corn flakes or whatever.)
if you can post some pictures of cars liveries that you like, that would also help.
Quote from Gutholz :Maybe I can give it a try. (will not be super ultra zomg)
some questions:
-what colors?
-car number?
-any logos/sponsors you want on the car? (favorite corn flakes or whatever.)
if you can post some pictures of cars liveries that you like, that would also help.

glad to hear that Car number is 75. colour choices what i would like to see:
1.yellow,orange,white and black
2. Cyan, blue and white

And about those sponsors, well there is not any special.. those tbo league templates should be inaf
Just some nice shapes maked from those colours.
hey
sorry did not notice the deadline is so soon!
I made this so far, is it ok?

I will tweak a bit and then upload the skin file asap
here it is:
XRT_75TomsonRN.jpg is the large 2048x2048 version

1024x1024_XRT_75TomsonRN.jpg is the smaller version for upload to lfsworld (1024 pixels and filesize < 400kb)
REMOVE THE 1024x1024_ from FILENAME before uploading!

Attached images
XRT_75TomsonRN.jpg
1024x1024_XRT_75TomsonRN.jpg
Quote from Gutholz :I was not sure if you get online in time, so I already posted it in NASCAR thread for you:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1743576#post1743576
So that admins can check it..

That skin looks cool! i like it. Thank you very much!

And its even better, that you uploaded it to nascar thread already, hopefully it isnt too late. Been so busy at this weekend, havent been able to check anything out.
But if its too late, im still going to use this skin rest of the league, just not sure if im going to join tomorrow race if i need to start from the pit.. well lets hope for the best!
glad you like it!
good luck in race, if there is livestream I will watch maybe, but no pressure or anything
Quote from Gutholz :glad you like it!
good luck in race, if there is livestream I will watch maybe, but no pressure or anything

The race was so awful, that i decided to disconnect :s i was having so bad preparation for the race that there was no point to continue. Well better luck next time
Of all the 59 drivers who raced in that league I had to make a skin for the one who probally did the fewest laps.
Guess had I used the show-posts-by-member function I could have been warned:
Quote :trying to have fun in this outdated boring game.. actually wasted time on making winter textures and skid sounds just to play for 5mins to get so depressively bored. what a shit game.

I am disappoint, wanted to see "my" car on stream and stuff!
Quote from Gutholz :Of all the 59 drivers who raced in that league I had to make a skin for the one who probally did the fewest laps.
Guess had I used the show-posts-by-member function I could have been warned:
I am disappoint, wanted to see "my" car on stream and stuff!

wrong guy

Xrt skin for tbo league
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG