The online racing simulator
Black RAC interior
(10 posts, started )
Black RAC interior
Me and a few people didn't like the red interior in the RAC so I made this.
Simple to do but I hope it helps.
Attached files
RA_Parts.dds - 682.8 KB - 1090 views
RA_Texture.dds - 2.8 KB - 867 views
Screenshots would be nice
Oops,sorry.
Attached images
screenie.jpg
Quote from GlanzaGav :Me and a few people didn't like the red interior in the RAC so I made this.

The interior on the newer model RAC irl is blue. it has a new motor and lots of changes, I'm hoping Tege will talk Scawen into uppin the specs to the latest model, I have a short email interview with Mikko Karppinen about the newer model and how it drives etc, what changes are due.

He states he has driven the current LFS S2 RAC and it compares well to the real life 2002 model etc etc
Quote from ShannonN :The interior on the newer model RAC irl is blue. it has a new motor and lots of changes, I'm hoping Tege will talk Scawen into uppin the specs to the latest model, I have a short email interview with Mikko about the newer model and how it drives etc, what changes are due.

He states he has driven the current LFS S2 RAC and it compares well to the real life 2002 model etc etc

I hope they release the new one sometime,blue interior sounds cool.
Looks great in game! Thanks

like it!!
i can't make it into different colors
but looks really nice!!!
#8 - Tege
Quote from ShannonN :The interior on the newer model RAC irl is blue. it has a new motor and lots of changes, I'm hoping Tege will talk Scawen into uppin the specs to the latest model, I have a short email interview with Mikko Karppinen about the newer model and how it drives etc, what changes are due.

Wow didn't know someone has interviewed Mikko about RA in LFS, nice. I have talked with Scawen and they have all the info (except engine because it isn't "finished" yet.) and pics to make textures. So it's up to ScaViEr to update the car in lfs if they want to. About the real car... it should be ready soon so I can go for a ride.
#9 - R1K89
Quote from GlanzaGav :Me and a few people didn't like the red interior in the RAC so I made this.

I'm using it now , it really fits the car and the skins
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Even using default set?

Nice interior btw.

Black RAC interior
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG