The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
iRacing just signed Donington while they plan to go back to Silverstone for a rescan. Also apparently their might be news of a car being signed while in the UK.

For more information: https://twitter.com/#!/iRacingMyers/
I heard rumors of a touring car, BTCC type job would be rather nice. Lets wait and see. It's good that they are going to update Silverstone as well.
Quote :iRacing
Here is a free one month membership to iRacing! Code: PR-FREEFB
Copy and paste the code in here to get started: http://bit.ly/GHDCm6
Fine Print: This code expires March 25th! Valid for new members only and can't be applied to any existing membership. We look forward to welcoming you to iRacing! See you on the track!

from their fb page :|
I'm glad I'm not a rookie this month.
Quote from DeKo :I'm glad I'm not a rookie this month.

Might watch a few races just for the giggles, last time they did this type of promotion it was a nightmare.
Note how the offer runs out just before the Caddy is due.
I caught that too Ant.

Been pretty funny seeing all the fake accounts that are created from this. I remember last time it was really bad too.
What? Even trial requires credit card? Come on, I wanted to try it, but I guess I won't ever get a chanse.
Quote from Sobis :What? Even trial requires credit card? Come on, I wanted to try it, but I guess I won't ever get a chanse.

torrentzuhmmhmh.
Quote from Sobis :What? Even trial requires credit card? Come on, I wanted to try it, but I guess I won't ever get a chanse.

Think of it as an IQ test. If you are too stupid to set up a PayPal account, then you don't deserve the free month

In all seriousness, use PayPal because then iRacing can't auto renew or buy anything without you logging into PayPal.
Quote from boothy :In all seriousness, use PayPal because then iRacing can't auto renew or buy anything without you logging into PayPal.

Or simply turn off the auto-renewing. That's a kind of an IQ test as well...
I have a hosted session up, it is for drunks only, winner of fastest qual get $20 iracing credits.

MX5 on Brands Hatch Indy....you will find it...hope to see you there
iRacing.com – First Cadillac CTS-V Video
I just realized that ive spent below $600 on iracing....DAFAQ is wrong with me xD
Quote from AstroBoy :I just realized that ive spent below $600 on iracing....DAFAQ is wrong with me xD

Same, but I did that within 1.5 months.
Quote from Sobis :Watch the video from 0:25. Is it me, or there's something really wrong with physics?

I've read in comments that they had driving aids turned on.
Looks like he got a bit loose and overcorrected like a twat. Apparently it's going to be free for all members, so you can always try it in season 2 (1st May) when it comes out, for just $12
Quote from Kid222 :I've read in comments that they had driving aids turned on.

You really shouldn't turn people on especially if they have "driving aids".
Ginetta.
Hope it is not Aston Martin. Another GT car...

Hope it is Caterham R500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG