The online racing simulator
Shifting
Found something strange.

Controls menu -> Pressing Shift Up button -> Number 1 appears
Controls menu -> Pressing Shift Down button -> Number 0 appears

Attached images
bug.JPG
thats no bug. It's there just to display witch button you are pressing
Ya, the Logi Momo has the left paddle = 0 and right = 1 when most use right = up, left = down.
Hi!

When you open a replay from Windows, it doesn't loop. It would be convenient to do so, like replays which are saved in the SPR-folder.

Greetings,

Sladjan
Kleppa>
dawesdust_12>

Than it's all right. Anyway, it could get a better place.
Just a small glitch I noticed, which i'm not sure is specific to the test versions or not.

When altering the button opacity in the interface options, it affects the opacity of the colour sliders in both the interface screen and the display screen.

Please see attached for an example ...

PS. Keep up the good work
Attached images
Btn_Opacity_75.jpg
Btn_Opacity_25.jpg
Display_Btn_Opacity_25.jpg
Quote from SladiVadi :Hi!

When you open a replay from Windows, it doesn't loop. It would be convenient to do so, like replays which are saved in the SPR-folder.

Greetings,

Sladjan

exactly. im also using fileassociation and love to click .spr directly from this forum and watch it. it should loop until we have more proper replay studio controls.
Hey Scawen, can you implement rain in the next patch?

Just kidding, keep up the good work mate :-)
could alt+f4 exit the game? I dont believe that combo is being used and i always push it when i want to exit but i keep forgetting it does nothing
my problem was never solved....
...and it only happens in lfs?
Quote from Cue-Ball :Especially since it's in 24 hour format (military time) when many people are accustomed to seeing 12 hour format.

Please explain many? If 12h format is used in USA, that makes it many?
Quote from Renku :Please explain many? If 12h format is used in USA, that makes it many?

The US has nearly 12,000 licensed users and ranks third in the number of licensed users behind only Germany and the UK. So yes, that makes it "many".
I have just installed U14 and seems to works fine, but i could not find how to activate the lfs faststartup mode (the one without loading the track)

Anyone now how?
SpaceMarineITA: It's the last option in the misc menu...
Dont know if it would be possible without losing compatibility, but folders for setups would be really helpful.

Also, +1 for different colours for cars behind in the same or different lap, makes things a bit confusing at times.
Quote from BurnOut69 :Also, +1 for different colours for cars behind in the same or different lap, makes things a bit confusing at times.

+1 for this request. Perhaps at a later date, you could somehow have numbers instead of dots, and then have numbers in the connection list - representing different players.... or numbers indicating position or something similar.
Quote from tristancliffe :are you sure you're not loading an out of date setup, or a corrupted file?

I am (100%) sure.
I don't get how you can call an error message a bug.
If a setup can't load, there's probably good reason for it.
Quote from ekze :SpaceMarineITA: It's the last option in the misc menu...

Thks, the Italian translation of that line was complelety misunderstandable.

However i have another problem:

when i go in the server browser, the game automatically enter in window mode from full screen mode.

In old patches there was an option for mantaining the game always in fullscreen that was located in the Unlock S2 menù.

Now this option is no more there.

How can i set the game for not entering in window mode in the server browser?
You don't get this?
Attached images
wwc.jpg
Quote from SamH :You don't get this?

Omg, lol, im sleeping today! o_O!!!

Thks, seems not a good day for me
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :Omg, lol, im sleeping today! o_O!!!
Thks, seems not a good day for me

My life is filled with these days.. don't sweat it
Quote from e2blade :my problem was never solved....

Please can you give more info?

If you are talking about the disconnects, I tried to help here :

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=165000#post165000

You need to check the packet loss on your connection, using the special software that some people can advise you about.
This happen since U Test Patches.

/spectate don't work.

Sometimes when try connect on some/various server i get this message.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG