The online racing simulator
Round 1 - Aston Grand Prix (AS5) - Protests & Penalties
Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Penalties:

#53 - SG - Added driver to roster after start
#56 - C1 - Avoidable contact
To be investigated post-race:
  • Initial start
  • Crashes in both classes on actual start
  • Possible unsafe rejoin by #21
• The correct lap: GT300 lap 4
• The cars (/teams) involved: Vortex 71, CoRe 56.
• The lap/sector/time: 4/Sector 1/12:15.00 and forwards
• And a short description from your point of view. : Car 71 (Vortex) gets divebombed from 3 carlenghts behind by 56 (CoRe) causing multiple crashes and ruining the race of 71.
• The correct lap: GT500 lap 3 (Second start)
• The cars (/teams) involved: LowLandLions 01, My3id 10.
• The lap/sector/time: 3/Sector 1/07:36.00 and forwards
• And a short description from your point of view. : Car 01 (LLL) Stays ahead of Car 20 (TDRT) all the way thru zone where Green Flag should be displayed and therefor starts from 3rd. Matti gets a good start and as he's very close to Johannes, as a consequence of starting from 3rd, he picks up a toe and is very early slipstreaming Johannes. Zock makes a little defensive move to the left, which gives Matti absolutelly no room as I am on the right, so he is forced to lift off not to cause an accident, but he doesn't and pushes zock in the bumper. As this was a fairly big hit, it made Race-star convertible's car unstable and zock was out of control just for a moment which was enough to make him sverve right into me as I was right on his door, side by side. This hit is now even bigger than the one that RSC experienced from LLL and I go into complete reflex saving, but LLL still is not aware of cars around him (Keeping the throttle floored at all cost) and he scratches my car side by side sending me into oblivion of hopeless saving which ended in a hit from Genuine as I lost huge amounts of speed.
Quote :To be investigated post-race:
  • Initial start

On the initial start, the #22 Lanzarote Racing Team driver appears to be confused as to which side of the double-file queue he is supposed to line up on. When he finally decides on the right-hand side, he turns across the front of the #04 Conquest Racing car, causing #04 to crash into the pit wall and the initial start to be aborted.

The admins have decided that this lack of awareness and avoidable contact warrants a 5-place grid penalty for Round 2.

Quote :
  • Crashes in both classes on actual start

In GT500:

#13 Team RACE-STAR ConverTTable and #10 My3id Gaming share the front row, with #01 LowLandLions and #20 The Danish Racing Team behind. At the green flag, the #01 car gets a very good run and moves to pass the #13 on the outside, a move that #13 blocks quite aggressively. #01 keeps his foot to the floor and makes slight contact with the rear of the #13 near the end of the pitwall. At this point #13 begins to turn away from the outside edge of the track toward the apex of the bend in the front straight. #10, meanwhile, has moved more than halfway left across the track, presumably to run the #13 wide. As #13 turns right to follow the track, #10 continues straight and the two make contact, eventually sending #10 into a spin where he has significant contact with #02 Genuine Racing and the outside wall.

The admins have decided that this incident warrants a warning to all three cars involved. #10 and #13 are warned for lack of awareness of cars around them on the start; either driver could have looked left or right and seen an imminent collision. #01 is warned for avoidable contact with #13; drivers are encouraged to lift off the throttle rather than making avoidable contact with other cars in any situation, but especially in a dangerous situation like a double-file start.

In GT300:

#72 Pilote from Hell runs over the rear of #75 Glowing Pistons as the field doubles up after exiting the final chicane, causing #75 to spin and hit the inside wall, losing massive time.

While #72 is to be commended for attempting to wait for #75 to recover (at least for a little while), the admins have decided that this incident of avoidable contact warrants a 5-place grid penalty. As the driver responsible (Cem Dalda) has moved to a new team, the penalty moves with him and will be applied for the next main race his team qualifies for.

Quote :
  • Possible unsafe rejoin by #21

On lap 17, #21 GraVt Racing Team runs wide at the hard right corner following the backstretch. He continues on the grass toward the inside of the following right-hand corner at full-throttle before slamming on the brakes at the last second and sliding across the tarmac and into the outside wall. After recovering, he floors the throttle again, rejoining the track at the apex of the subsequent right-hand turn.

Through all of this, he seems completely oblivious to the three cars following him: #04 Conquest Racing, #16 TheReality Racing Team, and #24 Spirit Racing Team. As he slides across the track the first time he passes just in front of #04. #16 sneaks by cleanly, but #24 has to take evasive action as #21 re-enters the track and ends up crashing heavily into the outside barriers and taking major damage. While #24 could have slowed more when they saw the yellow flag and the car off-track ahead, we feel the #21 driver is more at fault in this case.

The admins have decided that this lack of awareness and unsafe rejoining of the track warrants a 5-place grid penalty for the next main race in which #21 participates.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :• The correct lap: GT300 lap 4
• The cars (/teams) involved: Vortex 71, CoRe 56.
• The lap/sector/time: 4/Sector 1/12:15.00 and forwards
• And a short description from your point of view. : Car 71 (Vortex) gets divebombed from 3 carlenghts behind by 56 (CoRe) causing multiple crashes and ruining the race of 71.

#56 CoRe Racing misses his braking point and makes significant contact with the #71 Vortex Motorsport car. C1 (DT equivalent) time penalty to #56.

Also, a warning to #71 for reversing into the path of oncoming cars after the initial contact.
Quote from N I K I :• The correct lap: GT500 lap 3 (Second start)
• The cars (/teams) involved: LowLandLions 01, My3id 10.
• The lap/sector/time: 3/Sector 1/07:36.00 and forwards
• And a short description from your point of view. : Car 01 (LLL) Stays ahead of Car 20 (TDRT) all the way thru zone where Green Flag should be displayed and therefor starts from 3rd. Matti gets a good start and as he's very close to Johannes, as a consequence of starting from 3rd, he picks up a toe and is very early slipstreaming Johannes. Zock makes a little defensive move to the left, which gives Matti absolutelly no room as I am on the right, so he is forced to lift off not to cause an accident, but he doesn't and pushes zock in the bumper. As this was a fairly big hit, it made Race-star convertible's car unstable and zock was out of control just for a moment which was enough to make him sverve right into me as I was right on his door, side by side. This hit is now even bigger than the one that RSC experienced from LLL and I go into complete reflex saving, but LLL still is not aware of cars around him (Keeping the throttle floored at all cost) and he scratches my car side by side sending me into oblivion of hopeless saving which ended in a hit from Genuine as I lost huge amounts of speed.

See above.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG