Enjoy!
Attached images
rb1.jpg
rb2.jpg
rb3.jpg
Attached files
RB_Interior1.dds - 170.8 KB - 999 views
RB_interior2.dds - 170.8 KB - 846 views
i acctually only like the lights and the blue in the doors...
thats my opinion.
else great work!
#3 - joen
What use do interior textures for the RB4 have for a demo racer?
#4 - joen
unlocks are not allowed to be shared. your friend is violating the license agreement.
Bye Bye Buddie
when i get my s2 licence can i let Chris758 use it hes my brother after all

im getting it probally sometime this week
#7 - Phill
as far as i know, you are allowed to use and install S2 on more than one computer in your house, if you choose to play on a LAN, if not, im afraid you're gonna have to buy another one or simply share the computer of which it is installed!
we are brothers we live in the same house but use different computers
Quote from shaun463 :we are brothers we live in the same house but use different computers

You will need separate licences.
Quote from LFSn00b :I've unlocked S2 for my computer and father's computer. What's wrong with that? You aren't allowed to give your S2 away :P

You are allowed to unlock LFS on more than one computer, but you can only use it for LAN gaming. You can't race online simultaneously anyway. I have lfs also unlocked on my pc at school, I'm the only one using it, but I think I'm gonna lock it again, the pc is too slow to run it at a decent framerate, even when I'm alone on the track, and playing with keyboard/mouse sucks anyway
those lights look good.

I might try some .dds editing too
Quote from shaun463 :we are brothers we live in the same house but use different computers

I don't think there would be an issue if you both race online with one account, obviously only one could be online at a time and you'd have to share skin slots/PBs/hotlaps etc.
Cool lights Smurfen. Is it a Supra or something of your own design?

PLUS - You added an easter egged grill, XDXDXDXD !

I'm using this.

It's a shame the light 'leaks' through on the upper and lower borders on the taillights.
But, what ya gonna do? Scawen ---- grrrrr! Joking

Edit: Apologies Scawen... I just made my own tail-lights and the coloured lights dont leak through if i put the backing plate cover right up to the edges.
Attached images
grill.JPG

RB4 lights and interior
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG