The online racing simulator
As it is with lfs s3
(74 posts, started )
Quote from sermilan :he šaid Ščawen šaid we ćould uše other languages...... ор ам И геттинг сометхинг њронг хере?

Донт нол уат ар ю тоникг абаут :d
Quote from BOSCHO :Донт нол уат ар ю тоникг абаут :d

Пергапс ыоур ексцессице усе оф цыриллиц чаве обсцуред тге меанинг а бит

This is insane...
Quote from BOSCHO :тоникг абаут

Зат саунд делисиоус, ай воулд спринкле ит он май фасе иф ит вас адвертисед ас ан афтершаве

Well sht i Just copy paste what I wrote into google translator and clicked listen.
It sounded exactly like Irina Spalko from "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"
I guess thats how they translated her script to russian.
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
maybe, it could be possible, to reveal something about S3 "Alpha,beta,gamma" in a promotion activity, in context of the British GT or BTCC Race Weekend in Sept. at Rockingham. *brain fart*
Quote from The Very End :Yup. I guess Scawen were piss-head-drunk / high / both when coding the first barrier physics. "Scawen: Yooo Eric and Vic, look at this shit, it's freakin' awesome!" "Vic: Lol" "Eric: Mad bro, keep it, it's classic!"

loool even considering to make this quote my new signature
Quote from bavorak :loool even considering to make this quote my new signature

Yup, join me and the banhammer
A small report, in 2-3 pages inspired the community before the new year. Want to hear a report!!! And the really bored lately.
Quote from rockclan :Can't.. Resist... To put epic quote.... in signature!

You should also consider taking some pills. Because it's not a normal activity.
Are the Simulators at Rockingham? Someone should copy thsi version there
Why does daddy get 2 goes and i only get 1... Because daddy's big.
Quote from Georg.GER :Are the Simulators at Rockingham? Someone should copy thsi version there

I'm pretty sure that will speed up developement and some days after coping S3 will be released. Please go and steal it please.
Quote from [Audi TT] :And when the video was filmed?

18th Sept 2011 bud, @ the BTCC meet

Quote from jwardy :Why does daddy get 2 goes and i only get 1... Because daddy's big.

Well I am a big boy fella, and for that reason alone I get TWO goes
So the new track is always available for visitors at the Rockingham facilities?
Quote from Matrixi :So the new track is always available for visitors at the Rockingham facilities?

Yes...

Cause that's where the Rockingham track was created for in LFS.

It was never created for us, the hard loving fans!
Sadly ... Interesting! Old or new physics?
Quote from [Audi TT] :Sadly ... Interesting! Old or new physics?

Im no FOX geek (as you can see from the vid lol) and its also very restrictive as in there no access to a keyboard, so no tyre temp, setup adjustments etc, just a wheel with spectate, join, and racing line toggle on the G25 buttons, but no new physics as far as I could tell, great fun tho.
Oops, edited to save my blushes... D'oh too late
Quote from B1gch0pper :Im no FOX geek (as you can see from the vid lol)

Maybe I do not have correctly understood you, but in the video race car Formula XR (FOX). See the picture.

Quote from [Audi TT] :Maybe I do not have correctly understood you, but in the video race car Formula XR (FOX)

I just meant I dont usually race the FOX, im not an expert in it so probably wouldn't notice any change if there was any...
Clear. Thanks for the video. Although would see the Rockingham "in live" in LFS

As it is with lfs s3
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG