The online racing simulator
PHPInSimMod - PRISM 0.3.5 Discussion
You can download PHPInSimMod - PRISM 0.3.5 from that link. Please use this thread to talk about this release.

Thank you.

PHPInSimMod (PRISM) 0.3.5
  • Corrected PRISM Version.
  • Updated MTC's pack function from Msg to Text.
  • Updated admin plugin to the new MTC Text field.
  • Updated theTime plugin to the new MTC Text field.
  • Updated welcome plugin to the new MTC Text field.
A note on this release.
This was released so quickly from the last version due to the problems with MTC that was overlooked. These issues are now fixed and this version should be used for testing. What was meant to be in this build will be in the next build, I hope, unless we find another critical bug.
Quote from T3charmy :Preview: http://just4fun.servegame.com:8888

Where is this code T3?

Quote from misiek08 :I found DB class extending PDO which you can propably use. It need modification to support ini configs but it is good start

What do you want to see in the DB class. From a general stand point, I can only really see directly extending a PDO class for PRISM and making it singleton. Beyond that, reading the config files from the database and loading them. From there, that's really all it's going to do. A singleton DB instance with database information from the ini files.
Quote from Dygear :Where is this code T3?

I sent it in PM, I can send again if need be
I wonna see module that read ini file for config and is singleton. More functions we can write self.
Quote from T3charmy :I sent it in PM, I can send again if need be

I found it. I think I'll start working on it more in the next beta branch (0.5.0) as I think it's going to take quite a few updates to get it to where it needs to be.

Quote from misiek08 :I wonna see module that read ini file for config and is singleton. More functions we can write self.

Ok, I understood the first part of that message, the second part not so sure if I understood correctly. "More functions we can write self"? Care to explain what you mean by that?
If anyone will need more functionality can extend PRISM DB module.
Is anything from latest InSim update in PRISM? Maybe I'm wrong, but new packet has been released.
Quote from misiek08 :Is anything from latest InSim update in PRISM? Maybe I'm wrong, but new packet has been released.

They are already all supported, they have been since 0.3.4.
IS_PLC too? Good. Sorry, my mistake.
Quote from misiek08 :IS_PLC too? Good. Sorry, my mistake.

No, because the packet structure has not been released yet. Once it's released, I'll implement it within the next version that will just include the updates to InSim and nothing else.
After dinner I'll be updating PRISM to include the new packets in 0.6A1.
Quote from Dygear :After dinner I'll be updating PRISM to include the new packets in 0.6A1.

Yay <3
Quote from T3charmy :Yay <3

It should take a few hours, but yeah, 0.3.5 will be 0.3.6 with the new packets, and some updated plugins.
You can get a LFS 0.6A1 InSim Version 5 compatible patch for PRISM here. Actually, even 0.3.5 should still work with the current patch, due to how PRISM handles packets. But, anyway, this version includes the new packets in the 0.6A1 patch for LFS. There is only one thing that I've not worked on that I must, and that's sending IS_AXM packets to InSim from PRISM.

Please do test, and you can all expect the next official patch pretty soon after this if no one finds major bugs. Any issues please report them here or in PRISM's Issue Tracker. Thank you all for using PRISM, and I hope to continue this development pace over the coming weeks.

One last quick note, in order to get all of the new fetures from the new InSim packets you must change the flags in your hosts.ini file.

My hosts.ini file looks like this for my local server.
; InSim Connection Hosts (automatically genereated)
; File location: ./PHPInSimMod/configs/hosts.ini

[localhost]
ip = "127.0.0.1"
port = 29999
flags = 2024
prefix = "!"
password = "password"
pps = 5

;[intranet]
;ip = "192.168.0.245"
;port = 29999
;prefix = "!"
;password = "password"
;pps = 5

So, to get the best out of PRISM all of these should be active (in bold).
define('ISF_RES_0', 1); // bit 0 : spare
define('ISF_RES_1', 2); // bit 1 : spare
define('ISF_LOCAL', 4); // bit 2 : guest or single player
[b]define('ISF_MSO_COLS', 8); // bit 3 : keep colours in MSO text[/b]
define('ISF_NLP', 16); // bit 4 : receive NLP packets
[b]define('ISF_MCI', 32); // bit 5 : receive MCI packets[/b]
[b]define('ISF_CON', 64); // bit 6 : receive CON packets[/b]
[b]define('ISF_OBH', 128); // bit 7 : receive OBH packets[/b]
[b]define('ISF_HLV', 256); // bit 8 : receive HLV packets[/b]
[b]define('ISF_AXM_LOAD', 512); // bit 9 : receive AXM when loading a layout[/b]
[b]define('ISF_AXM_EDIT', 1024); // bit 10 : receive AXM when changing objects[/b]

Quote from Dygear :flags in your hosts.ini file for the host to plus 2028.

flags = 2024

Oops? hmm, will test out the update... if i find any bugs, will let you know!
Quote from T3charmy :Oops? hmm, will test out the update... if i find any bugs, will let you know!

Yeah, I was in the middle of updating that, because I relized that not everyone was going to go from Z28 to A1, so strictly speaking that's not always going to be true. Thus I retracted that statement. Although I did provide my hosts.ini file as an example for the lost souls.

Just fixed a crash on when a IS_OBH packet is sent. You can see that fix here.

Ok, all packets now work on the receiving side. I just have to make some code for sending IS_AXM packets and I'll release 0.3.6!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG