The online racing simulator
Gt2, Poll
(21 posts, started )
Gt2, Poll
I would like to conduct a survey among pilots LFS. Who would like to see the GT2 class in LFS (temporarily)? before the release of new physics.

Poll
Thank you Mustangman759
I'm not sure if it's so important to implement at this point, when the devs are working on something else with higher priority. I know it would be good to have "official" PBs / WRs etc. for GT2 or GT3 class but I think it's OK for now to have it in AIRIO. The "unofficial" WRs and PBs are stored, mixed class racing is there, so I don't think the devs will even bother with this. Just my opinion.
Case 5 minute. In hotlaps put a filter, for example, click on the icon FXR and select the FXR or FX2. It's not so difficult. Pb too few hand movements to make done.
I dont understand
Quote from CodieMorgan :I dont understand

Sorry for the translation from Russian into English. Me too difficult to understand you.
Они не будут. Из-за работы на другие вещи, GT2 уже определено с Ariro и InSim, Существует никакой другой необходимости.
Это просто для них сделать, но они, вероятно, не будет. Я не хочу, чтобы они.
My russian is still okay?
Eng: Not Quite)) But I understood the meaning of this translation.
Rus: Не Совсем)) Но я понял смысл этого перевода.
Quote from CodieMorgan :I dont understand

Since GT2 is quite popular and a decent amount of leagues and servers utilize a unified intake restriction, a subclass of each popular car can be implemented into LFS World's hotlap ranking. It also gives reference to how fast you can go since in modified cars such as GT2, most of the time unless a really fast driver posted a replay of him lapping, you don't really know the max speed you can go.

The thread was just poorly worded and without a proper poll.
Honestly I think that GT2 cars should look different not just be restricted so it's a no for me.
/me dislikes GT2
make a poll
make new gt1 cars... the current ones are basically gt2 imo...

Current ones dont look like Daytona Prototypes to me :|
I can not create a poll
Voted NO

IF we get GT2 we need new cars not the same with restrictions, Also this can bring a bunch of other request asking similar restrictions to match other RL category
gt2 and gt3 is popular in the network, the other classes with restrictor inlet hardly used.
My opinion? Well, LFS is already bricked up enough in backorder (Sirocco, Tire physics, Etc...) So i doubt this could be done. Suggesting new models at the current time is like pulling adult teeth!

I'm sure it will work just fine as it is, Aerio is good at catching it.
I only care about the new of weak engines for the class GTR
Quote from TehPaws3D :My opinion? Well, LFS is already bricked up enough in backorder (Sirocco, Tire physics, Etc...) So i doubt this could be done. Suggesting new models at the current time is like pulling adult teeth!

If I recall correctly, Scirocco was modeled pretty quickly and was "withdrawn" just before release due to the found bug which lead to long lasting development of tyre physics.

Gt2, Poll
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG