The online racing simulator
Need Testers
(15 posts, started )
Need Testers
I have made a new Cruise Server.... I need People to test out my system and give me feedback.....

The Server is Called: Cruise Control
Another one?
Its easier to start your own server and give yourself a million dollars than it is to drive forever on someone elses server.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Its easier to start your own server and give yourself a million dollars than it is to drive forever on someone elses server.

Actually i did not do any of that i am working on it just like everyone else
Server Renamed:

Cruise Control Demo

You will not find this server in the list you must type it in
Quote from dadragon84 :You will not find this server in the list you must type it in

why? sounds to me like you have something to hide...
#7 - PoVo
Quote from dadragon84 :You will not find this server in the list you must type it in

Well that's strange, how do you expect to get players? Only like 50% of the community check the forums, and that's not even the people that will check this thread.
#8 - Fuse5
funny how people jump to conclusions without actually reading

notice the word "testing"
and asking for testers instead of inviting players from near and far to enjoy, is rather clear that it isnt ready for the public yet.
Quote from bunder9999 :why? sounds to me like you have something to hide...

no nothing to hide i just dont know how to put it in the list
Quote from Fuse5 :funny how people jump to conclusions without actually reading

notice the word "testing"
and asking for testers instead of inviting players from near and far to enjoy, is rather clear that it isnt ready for the public yet.

Thank you .... Thats exactly wat i was thinking
lol thats a fail how are people gonna join if the server is not in the master list of hosts.
Atleast make it that every one can see it.
lol i just gone to the server it has drift insim instead of cruise
Quote from speedboy86 :lol i just gone to the server it has drift insim instead of cruise

Its also a cruise/drag/race server.... Im trying to see which is more popular
Quote from dadragon84 :Its also a cruise/drag/race server.... Im trying to see which is more popular

you must go for Tweak server i got one and people like going there

Need Testers
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG