The online racing simulator
CityDriving / Cops&Robbers
(134 posts, started )
Layout I made a few days ago to play Cops&Robbers on. Used it online for some time aswell,and people liked it,so I'm putting it online now

Comments appreciated
Attached images
LFS 2006-06-02 17-37-57-40.jpg
LFS 2006-06-02 17-39-59-95.jpg
LFS 2006-06-02 17-40-08-45.jpg
Attached files
AU1_CityDriving1.3.lyt - 3.8 KB - 2081 views
Well done, another to add to my collection!
W00t! Does this one have the jail on it?

See you online in about an hour stern and friends

EDIT:Yay! It's got my jail!
#4 - buedi
I was there too... was really fun
thanx. using it frequently
Heh, I played this last nite. Nice layout!
hm.. crashmania autocross it looks like

no actually, i bet this autocross will be much more better once the whole crash with red and white barrier thing is solved
Since the server i have running now and then is quite popular, I've taken the liberty to edit it some more to adjust small things i think could been done better. I hope Sternendaal doesnt mind that, creds to you for the basic idea of the layout. The idea is for City Driving / Cops and robbers, nothing else than that.

The main things i've adjusted is made a bigger roundabout, another small parking lot just outside the pit, a small one-way road between the straights, barriers blocking the way to the skipad and barriers dividing the lanes in some corners.

I hope the feeling now is what i wanted, smaller, more... Have you seen the movie Ronin? well, you got it right there, small streets. I'll see what i can do in the future, the main restraint at the moment is the 512 objects. I am in the position that every object i add i have to delete another.
Attached files
AU1_CityDriving 1.5.lyt - 4 KB - 796 views
hehehe i played on this a few nights ago before i read this thread
its really fun to drift on too, which in turn gets the polices attention and......chase sequence ensues
my server is running with thus layout too!!
only a bit modified, but really nice track!!
my server will soon be on 27/7 with the track!!
City Cruising
24/7? LoL

Sternendaal, i've got your layout too, but I have added some extra roads. Is it ok if i share it here?
lol yea 24/7
Quote from hrtburnout :24/7? LoL

Sternendaal, i've got your layout too, but I have added some extra roads. Is it ok if i share it here?

Would be cool to see it to to implement it in my variation of it.
Sure. I have been playing with some ideas to improve it. Another 512 objects would be very usefull,but keep dreaming.

I have no problem if you post your edits here,just say I made the basic thing,then its fine for me

EDIT: I have lots of free time next week,and i'll go toying around with some ideas of me
Just a post to say that ive managed to get a dedicated server up now on my laptop and hopefully it will work while im busy within next two weeks, "CityLife Cops&Robbers".

Cheers, /MH
yep, allready been on ur server
working nice, allmost no lag
just played around on this autocross last night; to bad for damage system, but it is quite a fun layout
Yer i remeber ya You seemed to be enjoying urself
However, that server host needs a better internet or a faster pc cos it was lag all over the shop
Here are two new police skins from me

EDIT:
RENAME the FXR GTR from FXR_POLICE to FXR_P0LICE (0 Number). Another skin with this name are already uploadet.

Preview:

FXO Turbo

FXO GTR
i just loved the layout... but i just bought my license and i wan't to play in the server but don't know the exact rules of this game... could someone explain it here ? Thanks in advance.
Quote from Dudles :i just loved the layout... but i just bought my license and i wan't to play in the server but don't know the exact rules of this game... could someone explain it here ? Thanks in advance.

Each server uses different rules,but the rules we developed:

- Cops use Cop skin
- Cops use Horn #5 (and use special cop horn for that)
- If police chases you,and they have you,you give them your license and they fine you etc.

But if you ask in the server,you'll hear the specific rules for that server
I Know, but i want to know how the arrest us ? by crashing ? or they need to imobilize the car ?
In screenshot #1 what is that round thing... It looks a bit too small for a (¿)roundabout(?)

It looks very cool...

oh yeah, and what cars are allowed on a server like that?
because the bmw car and things would look/be a little bit stupid

(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG