The online racing simulator
Red car = private
White car = "vor you"
Hi, I've made my skin for XRT, my friend too. We cannot decide wich is better. Can you people vote for one of them, please?
Attached images
XRT_Titas22.png
XRT_NiunZ.png
Quote from Titas22 :Hi, I've made my skin for XRT, my friend too. We cannot decide wich is better. Can you people vote for one of them, please?

I suggest you should post screenshots instead of skinfiles,so people can see how it looks on car and some lowmind couldn't steal your skin...
Quote from Eclipsed :I suggest you should post screenshots instead of skinfiles,so people can see how it looks on car and some lowmind couldn't steal your skin...

u true??

dnt poot stright a vai skin??
Spinaker- please do the private skinhead for me and send on pw pls
Quote from Eclipsed :I suggest you should post screenshots instead of skinfiles,so people can see how it looks on car and some lowmind couldn't steal your skin...

Edited my post, now it's car not skin
Quote from Babek12 :Spinaker- please do the private skinhead for me and send on pw pls

No, sorry.
that's my last word...and probably last post here.
spinaker you should have been here like 2 years ago, you definitely missed the heyday of LFS skinning.
You're right man, i was on lfstorque but not here sadly...
XRR Flying Lizard Motorsports as requested in here

Attached images
XRR_flyin-lizard.jpg
Very good, Delis!
Nice work Delis! Awesome work.
Great painting delis.
Thanks, guys, I'm glad you all like it
Quote from 91mason91 :Stop quoting the bloody images. I've scrolled through it once and i don't really want to do it again.

oops sorry
Very cool skin, delis! You are getting much better at skinning.
Hi guys, i decided to make a speedhunters skin (speedhunters.com) its public but dont edit. It is with Nissan s13 coupe lights. DO NOT TAKE THE lights from the skin.

Preview in attachments
Attached images
xrt_speedhunterss.jpg
prwviewspeed.png
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :lol at the pink xrt

RM made the skin i stuck the kit on it but it was for me anyway

credits for kit go to 2wWwwwWww since he sent

hi.
can u make for me skin like this because i love skins who look like old car our some dirt on it, please make for me eny1
thnx!
Quote from Spinaker :You're right man, i was on lfstorque but not here sadly...

you sir Spin, need to learn this community only like a skin when its public.
yeah looks like it...lol

well, i'll release some i guess, in a near future
Quote from tinky winky :you sir Spin, need to learn this community only like a skin when its public.

oh boi, what makes you think that? U mad?

Why should the community put more flowers into 'your' private area to boost your already massive ego?

@ Spin, you don't have to, if you don't want to... simple as that.
nice skin xfirestorm

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG