The online racing simulator
LFS movie: "door to door"
(47 posts, started )
Nice video as always dude

I'm in it too which makes it even better
Awesome vid, I loved "Just Racing" and this one is at least as thrilling to watch! Cheers, good stuff

It had me in it too =)
Wow, really nice!
Great movie as expected from kraniwani. Good promotion footage for LFS.
Very Good movie! Really fun to watch and ... it was just great!
Your other movie is really good too. Its one of the best I ever seen!
Once again, very nice video.
WOOHOO! A new Kraniwani video!

Downloading now
awesome work
Very nice work
yo Krani

thats badass great work
i finaly saw it
Great job, once again Steven... awesome!
Really nice work krani again
Fantastic Video .
I hope there will come more videos like that in the next time
Some pretty sweet angles in there Krani! Great work (although I'm not a fan of the song..or that band :P )

Awesome vid!
It's not bad, but not perfect either. I noticed there were some in-game messages, quite disturbing. Then about the camera's; in my opinion, and you're not the only one who does that, but you're using too much "impossible" camera's. And then I mean the cams which are following the cars, but are just hovering in the air. You also used very much the standart cams, that's not wrong, but this way the clip hardly gets an identity.

The idea of the beginning is nice, but it's not convincing. The texts are either meaningless, or said in the wrong way, so the message doesn't come over clearly. Then the sounds are a bit "weak". That heart-beat isn't really a heavy sound which sounds attracting, it's just a sound. And then you see part of a race. Which is nicely done, but imo too clear. And the difference in loudness of the sound is too much.

And finally the clips don't really go with the music. In big lines it's nice, but the details are missing. A spectacular climax doesn't only have to be reached by fast camera switching or full-speed cars, but also by the way it gets on the screen.

For example, 20 cars viewed from very far away is just as special as 1 massive car in your screen. So, imagine what it looks like with 20 massive cars in the screen, they don't all have to fit, as long as the viewer know's there are 20 cars there.

Hope I'm a bit clear, since it's already late. And not that I disliked it, but now it isn't really that special imo.
I really liked this vid. It has that Krani energy we all know and love and the simplicity in effects and reliance on innovative camera angles add to its charm.

However, Darkone has a point with the music. Muse can work with racing, but the style of the vocals mean that the visuals have to be epic! Sped up sections in the chorus with the hint of a radial blur and shaking cameras would add to the alreay great vids you do mate.

Still, you gotta love a Krani vid.
The cameras never really bothered me. It had shown what needed to be seen, close racing action. That is the point of the whole video afterall.

Great job Krani, I really liked it. The only thing that might need work is the quality. It is probably just from quick capturing or something, but compared to some really high quality videos, this was a bit pixely. But good enough to show off LFS
thats the point with videos from lfs - they can have impossible camera angles, dodging lines and so on, Great movie , thou I prefer vids looking like with real camera but moving the way it in rl never could.
I loved it. Definately a saved movie.

Any chance of a slightly higher quality one? That one looked like you had no AA/AF on, but I suspect it was just compression.
That was really really really good, watching it again, top quality stuff there!
Typical movie from you Krani....damn good as always
I've seen Just Racing. An amazing video. I didn't know who Kraniwani was so now he's here i'll give you my say on Just Racing.
Amazing video. Along with Don's pushcross movie from the other day and a few others it is the best LFS racing video i've seen.

Downloading the new one and I cannot wait.
thx for all these nice comments

some good criticism by darkone, will try to remeber ur words when i make the next vid

and about the quality, i just dont know how to get a better quality.
i have spent about 3 days only for testing alot of diffrent codec's and codec settings without any good resault.
Amazing.
Not as good as Just Racing. Some strange bits like the bit where it went black and white and the music slowed.
What made it better was lately, Muse have become my favourite band and Plug In Baby is one of my favourite songs so it made it better.
Great video Kraniwani, Can't wait for the next.
Very nice

(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG