The online racing simulator
New LED tail lights for XRT, XRR, FXO, FXR
Hi all,
I have just created some LED tail lights for XRT, XRR, FXO and FXR. Looks way better than original ones, especially on GT cars. Please back up yours first just incase u dont like them. Enjoy.
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 1 MB - 3264 views
FX_Interior1.dds - 1 MB - 2060 views
Quote from drift_apprentice :Hi all,
I have just created some LED tail lights for XRT, XRR, FXO and FXR. Looks way better than original ones, especially on GT cars. Please back up yours first just incase u dont like them. Enjoy.

Rather than blindly dl them etc could you post some screenies of the light on the car please?
heres previews, from the GT cars i do prefer the xrr lights, the fxr indicators are partially lit up even when they're off
Attached images
fxrtaillights.jpg
xrrtaillights.jpg
Thanx mate for doing the previews for us.
hmm they look like flowers..

don't really like them, sorry
#6 - Munza
yeh cant say i'm a big fan of them either sorry, good try but it just doesnt look right
While I applaud your efforts to bring new stuff to LFS I'll have to pass on them at this stage of development.

They are a little bit 'cartoonish' for want of a better word I think with led based lights you have to think not in a series of several little round leds in a circular pattern, but more of the flat rectangular type leds in the horizontal the FXR would look better with several strips of leds in a horizontal configuration instead of trying to imitate the round outline of lights if you see what i mean, but I appreciate what you're doing and look fwd to reviewing your future works
Good attempt but not realistic for me, also they don't fit properly. Maybe worth spending a bit more time doing them better?
thats ok, personal tastes. Just thought someone out there are looking for these.
well there not the best ones i ever saw but i need some new head and tail light so untill ill get another ill use this one
Quote from drift_apprentice :Hi all,

give this kid some credit, love it (presses download)
nice job

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG