The online racing simulator
So that was quick , everything seems back to normal!
cPanel has the licencing issue for me again?
Quote from franky500 :Hi Birder,

Sorry i have not responded sooner, Although my father is ok there are other things going on that you do not know about, I did not intend (and do not intend to) take the piss,

I have re-applied the NKPro updates, Please let me know if there is any futher issues.

Regards,
Dean

Hi Franky500,

I just raised a support ticked about my netKar server - then I saw your post here...

Well I am not able to start my server and I am also not able to enter the File Manager...

Would be nice if you could solve that asap...
Our Airio has an unknown status and it is not possible to start the service...

Also we are waiting for the new Airio version to be available in Game Updates urgently...
That´s what I call a fast service... thanks

Edit:

Hmm... seems something went wrong... most of our servers are offline and cannot be restarted...
I have no more words to define 500server...
hmm. cant start my server via the the game pannel.

I changed the name, stopped and started, didnt work. I restarted many times + stop and started and still no luck.
I think i can see the issue, Working on it now,
500server service is the 1st cause of my growing disgust about LFS

My only troubles during league (FunRacingLeague) events are because of 500server
Quote from lysergic :500server service is the 1st cause of my growing disgust about LFS

My only troubles during league (FunRacingLeague) events are because of 500server

im sorry you have such a hatred for us, If you have a problem with your server please open a support ticket.
Quote from franky500 :im sorry you have such a hatred for us, If you have a problem with your server please open a support ticket.

a ticket?

I cannot remember the last answer to a (un)support ticket.

believe me, I'm saying these bad things because I really cannot accept to waste my time because of 500server troubles
So you would like to make slanderous remarks about 500servers but are not willing to actually use the support methods available to you for whatever issue it is you are having.

I just do not get it., Every host has their problems, I accept 500servers has had alot of issues this year, but im not sure where you are seeing issues with support tickets, All but 1 of your tickets from the past have had a reply to them.
everything fine here for past 3 days...

dunno what your problem is lysergic
Quote from lysergic :500server service is the 1st cause of my growing disgust about LFS

atleast it was a good timing, 2 minutes after end of 40 laps race. imagine it striking 5 minutes earlier :o
Hmm... the servers on the 208 box seem still to have problems... all appeard as running in CP but one was offline, I wasn´t able to connect to an other one... So I just restarted all 4 servers.

Now I can join 3 of them and one seems to be OK in CP but it is offline...
Hi Crady,

If you have not already can you open a support ticket so i can investigate, The 208 box should be working fine now...
Quote from franky500 :Hi Crady,

If you have not already can you open a support ticket so i can investigate, The 208 box should be working fine now...

Well... I can´t because I have no admin rights for that CP... Sema is not available atm to raise a ticket... that´s why I posted here.
Ok no problem, Can you PM Me the Username you use and what server (port) is not working.
Quote from NumberTwo :atleast it was a good timing, 2 minutes after end of 40 laps race. imagine it striking 5 minutes earlier :o

We raced on another server, not 500server...
I order a server today but I don't see it on the list of servers. coiuld you let me know whats up.
Quote from ghostrider83 :I order a server today but I don't see it on the list of servers. coiuld you let me know whats up.

franky is currently at work and will be back in a few hours.
well it 5:30 am here and my server is now showing up in the list but it does not show as a cruise server like I have it in my config file.

Smoke's Cruise Server
Hi Ghostrider, In order for the server to be listed as a cruise server you need to add:

/cruise=yes

to the servers setup.cfg

I have now added this for you and saved the file, so next time you restart the server it will appear as a cruise server.
ok ty franky. now I got to find a good insim to use on my server.

Edit: Support Ticket Sent in regards to a insim I found that I would like added to my server if possible.
Quote from franky500 :Hi Ghostrider, In order for the server to be listed as a cruise server you need to add:

/cruise=yes

to the servers setup.cfg

I have now added this for you and saved the file, so next time you restart the server it will appear as a cruise server.

will keep on recommending you guys :P you guys do alot for us, atleast I can pass your name to people.. looks like already 1 customer sent to here, unless wolfman didnt send him here
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG