andRo.
brandons48
jensbrix
skiper
FivEd
Sam326
hanzime
LFS Photomode Competition Round 75 Voting: Danger On the Road

This weeks theme was... "Danger On the Road".

You have one vote that you can use. You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but taken off in the end. Also cheating or asking others to vote for yourself is not allowed, if I find out, you won't be able to participate in the competition anymore for some time.

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting Closes at 12:00 UTC on Monday 22nd October 2010

The entrants were:

Sam326

High Res

brandons48

High Res

andRo.

High-res | External Images Used: #1 & #2

hanzime

High Res

skiper

High Res

FivEd

High Res

jensbrix

High Res | External Image Used: #1

Vote for Andro.
#4 - Litro
??? Everyone can see who has voted.
Or that was order to vote for andRo. ?
He probably meant he voted for me, not to vote for me.
And yes, we know that the voting is public, that doesn't mean you can't post anything, does it?
#6 - Litro
Hustings...
jens!
AndRo.
not voting for Jens because it isnt a girl.
Nice theme, and pretty nice entries

Andro's took my vote. Brandon's and Fived's are also truely epic IMO. Jens' idea is good but the realisation could've been better, there's no impression of movement in that FZR. I think taking the shoot in a straight wasn't really a good idea.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nice theme, and pretty nice entries

Andro's took my vote. Brandon's and Fived's are also truely epic IMO. Jens' idea is good but the realisation could've been better, there's no impression of movement in that FZR. I think taking the shoot in a straight wasn't really a good idea.

cba actually, used 20 minutes on it, just wanted to do something to enter when i had my idea
Ah Well people seems to like the idea at least, 2nd place atm
crud ment to vote for jens facepalm
voted
Can anyone suggest any good themes? I can't think of any + don't really care what theme it will be.

The only that I think of using now is "LFS Nature" which was recommended by someone last week and it is a good theme, but we've had it already. Maybe someone can come up with something good that we haven't had, but if not I'll just use the LFS Nature one.
Overtaking move would be cool imo
Quote from andRo. :Can anyone suggest any good themes? I can't think of any + don't really care what theme it will be.

The only that I think of using now is "LFS Nature" which was recommended by someone last week and it is a good theme, but we've had it already. Maybe someone can come up with something good that we haven't had, but if not I'll just use the LFS Nature one.

Track screenshot - Horrible lfs GFX possible - Night race - foggy race - Psychedelic lfs - Pit stop - something odd
Ok..

And what have we learned.. don't put to much time or effort in it.. If I see where a lot of points went to !! except for the winner of course !!

The idea is more important I guess

Gratz andRo !!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG