The online racing simulator
NASCAR COT on LFS S3
(20 posts, started )
NASCAR COT on LFS S3
Ok i know it could sound a little wierd but how about having COTS on lfs?
#2 - amp88
#5 - amp88
Quote from albox96 :i don't understand... what i did wrong?

You didn't read the suggested improvements log before you made a new thread.
Quote from amp88 :You didn't read the suggested improvements log before you made a new thread.

I red them but i didn't see any NASCAR SPRINT CUP COT sir
#7 - amp88
Quote from albox96 :I red them but i didn't see any NASCAR SPRINT CUP COT sir

"Nascar COT" is mentioned in 2 separate posts in the Cars we wanna see in S3 thread. "Nascar" is mentioned in 88 posts in the same thread. Even the must cursory search of that thread would have shown you this.
Quote from amp88 :"Nascar COT" is mentioned in 2 separate posts in the Cars we wanna see in S3 thread. "Nascar" is mentioned in 88 posts in the same thread. Even the must cursory search of that thread would have shown you this.

i didn't saw the link... sorry my dear.... bo no joking i'm sorry
And besides, that's like asking EA sports to add the scirroco to NR2003....
well EA doesnt own nr2003 so how could they kev. :P
Ta daaaaaaaaaaa...

Alex we have a winner.
Quote from z-ro 8 :And besides, that's like asking EA sports to add the scirroco to NR2003....

Quote from Mustangman759 :well EA doesnt own nr2003 so how could they kev. :P

Mustangman is right EA doesn't own NR2003. Papyrus does which is now owned by the makers of iRacing. so it would have to be them that you would haqve to ask to add scirroco to NR2003. but why do that would it be easier to make a mod for Nr2003 and do it your self.

I have to agree with albox96 I would like to see NASCAR COT car in LFS.
If there were nascars you would see a nascar number! :|
I agree that is would be great, but basicaly they would be like a 850 horse XRR (currently it has around 450).
Quote from Cornys :I agree that is would be great, but basicaly they would be like a 850 horse XRR (currently it has around 450).

that plus a Talladega/Daytona track would be AMAZING.
Quote from mutt107 :that plus a Talladega/Daytona track would be AMAZING.

Will never happen. Although now that there's no bumps at Daytona, it would be a bit easier to make......:P
Quote from z-ro 8 :Will never happen. Although now that there's no bumps at Daytona, it would be a bit easier to make......:P

True.. What I'm going to wait forever for is a track like Darlington South Carolina where you'd have to lift so we could properly oval race
Quote from cornys :true.. what i'm going to wait forever for is a track like darlington south carolina where you'd have to lift so we could properly oval race :d

fixed
Quote from z-ro 8 :fixed

you didn't fix it at all you just took out all the capital letters
Quote from ChiliFan :you didn't fix it at all you just took out all the capital letters

That and he emboldened it

NASCAR COT on LFS S3
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG