The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Quote from joen :After weeks (yeah weeks, i'm slow ) of fiddling around I finally finished my new BF1 skin. Well, I think it's finished... I have a hard time deciding when it's done, so any feedback/ideas are welcome Next up, converting it to the other cars

now THAT is an awesome skin!!! Good job mate!!
is there a bf1 skin pack anywhere yet?
yes yes yes theres loads of bf1 skin packs posted earlier up this thread, just have a browse through. The now legendary F1 pack from Gobby, the master skinner, is a must-have.
ohh man i just spent ages getting ramdom skins from this thread ans then i find a pack lol
I quite like the Renault livery for the British GP I saw today....so I made it
Who needs tobacco sponsors?

Enjoy
Attached images
renaultpreview.jpg
BF1_renaultNT2.jpg
:wow: Amazing Work!
and bloody fast too
I did wonder about that as i thought it looked good. Check the forum and its been done already. Great work as always gobby.
Jacques Villeneuve '05 Car

I have been wanting to build this skin for quite some time and finally had the time and willingness to do so. It might not have been a very successful race car, but it sure looked good! I've included a preview as well as both a 2048x2048 and 1024x1024 version of the skin.
Attached images
BF1_JV05_Preview.jpg
BF1_JV05_Hi_Res.jpg
BF1_JV05_Normal_Res.jpg
Jacques Villeneuve '05 BF1 Skin

I have been wanting to build this skin for quite some time and finally had the time and willingness to do so. It might not have been a very successful race car, but it sure looked good! I've included a preview as well as both a 2048x2048 and 1024x1024 version of the skin.

This skin can also be found under 'BF1 Skins'.
Attached images
BF1_JV05_Preview.jpg
BF1_JV05_Hi_Res.jpg
BF1_JV05_Normal_Res.jpg
BF1 'Reptile'
My first BF1 skin; it's for a fictional racing team called Reptile Racing. Please feel free to use, add your own race number and favourite sponsors. No other edits please. Comments welcomed.
Attached images
reptileBF1.JPG
BF1_Reptile.jpg
Quote from ijohnson :My first BF1 skin; it's for a fictional racing team called Reptile Racing. Please feel free to use, add your own race number and favourite sponsors. No other edits please. Comments welcomed.

I like it! Very nice work!

Cheers!

EC
BF1 Reptile
Thanks!
cool skin man!
Awesome job Gobby for that British livery. It does look very cool.

Good job V_C. Sorry I didn't do anything ,was kinda busy, but you did a quite gooood job.
Spanish World Cup Skin [Bf1]
New skin i made. I didnt put alot of time and effort as i feel as long as im wearing the colours, its good.. .

I Encourge all spanish drivers to wear this skin for your country as i am too.

No need to host it on LFS Desktop.
Attached images
BF1_esp.jpg
Spanish World Cup Skin

New skin i made. I didnt put alot of time and effort as i feel as long as im wearing the colours, its good.. .
I Encourge all spanish drivers to wear this skin for your country as i am too.
No need to host it on LFS Desktop.

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=11625&d=1150363342
-
(Rappa Z) DELETED by Rappa Z
Fusion team skin: commission for Arrow
Attached images
ingame.jpg
fusion1scr.jpg
fusion2r.jpg
Gobby... Where are the second-numbered Non-tobacco and British livery skins?
Here...

I've got no free skin slots on lfsworld, so some1 other kind folk will have to resize/upload them.
Attached images
BF1_ferrari6NT.jpg
BF1_honda11NT.jpg
BF1_renault2NT2.jpg
BF1_renault2NT.jpg
Thanks mate, your work is GREATLY appreciated. Your too good, hehe.
Well, greatly enough, another BF1 release. Great thing now, is that I can drive it too, as I bought S2 today! How fun.

Anyways... Some people may call it original... Some people said it was the ugliest livery an F1 car ever wore... Well it was my pleasure to create it.

http://www.filelodge.com/files ... /bar001_1999_showcase.jpg

This is the BAR001 of 1999. Great stuff. I even believe the skin actually fits better the BMWSauber than the original car, hehe.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy looking at it. I know I'll enjoy driving it, hehe.

It's still private, but I might release it sometime, with the 1997 Williams Renault I did, in some kind of Jacques Villeneuve Pack or something. I'll try to make more of his cars so we can fill it up
Nicely done
It was a weird livery that's for sure I actually like both liveries , just not on the same car. I believe they wanted to have two cars with two different liveries but the FIA wouldn't let them for some (probably stupid) reason.
The Lucky Strike livery on that car was far nicer than they had the last few years imo.
Anyway, good job

edit: and congrats on your license!
Thanks joen. Yeah, well, British American Racing wanted to advertise two tobacco brands that the British American Tobacco company had. So they made a livery for each. But the FIA found it to be illegal (for some reason... Probably because they wanted teams to be same car), so they fusioned both liveries. It became original, hehe. It's all writen in the Bio of BAR on Wikipedia.
would anyone care to make the team KOOL livery from the CART series?? ive got a few pics to help. this would make me very happy!!

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG