The online racing simulator
2 or more outgauge working together
(11 posts, started )
outgaugegateway
can you please help me. here's a picture of what i get everytime when i try to opet outgaugegateway app. i opens and closes in half a second, i hardly captured this picture. -.-' i don't know what to do... i wan't to make CSR and RevLimiter works together, but i can't... help meeee.
Attached images
outgaugege.jpg
i know that similar threads are here but i just didn't found correct instructions... it would be nice if somebody could tell me step by step what to do to make lfs rev limiter and CSR work together. i tried but nothing... :/ here's a picture what happens when i start ougaugegateway... what's the problemmm. pleeeassee helppp.
Attached images
outgaugege.jpg
Why did you start a new thread when you posted ALMOST the same post >>here<<
But other than that here is a little gif I made
It's been ages since I did this and I can't remember much about it but I've got a batch file with a line in it like this:

start outgaugegateway 22222 56551 11111

22222 is the outgauge port I set in LFS's cfg.txt, along with setting the mode to 2, eg:

OutGauge Port 22222
OutGauge Mode 2

You seem to have put the port numbers in the filename. I have no idea if that works so maybe you could try creating a simple batch file like:

start outgaugegateway 22222 56551 11111
start LFS.exe

with outgaugegateway in the same folder as LFS.exe.

Hope that makes some sense.
I posted this in the other thread that guy made
Should help visualize it

thanks guys, i will try this one, cross your fingers.
oook. that all works... thanks. BUT, i have the other problem now... i cantget rev limiter running in game. gateway starts all outgauge app, it's all ok, but only CSR is working in game. now, i think that the problem is that rev uses different outgauge ID than CSR. Rev uses Outgauge ID 2, and CSR uses ID 0.... i stucked. again. omg. i will kill myself! :/
someone deleted the other topic with the link to the program, can someone post the link again?
The topics seem to have been merged, Hence why I have two posts with the same gif
The second reading "I posted this in the other thread that guy made"

But yeh see attached for the file
Attached files
OutGaugeGateway.zip - 13.8 KB - 276 views
thanks! it's working perfectly! your gif was very useful

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG