The online racing simulator
Can an user demo add a skin online
Can a demo user add a skin on server to visualize it online?

I gave a look on forum but I could'nt find a serious answer.

No silly answers, don't need that.
As a demo racer, you cannot upload any skin to LFS World. Unless you buy some upload slots in there(50 skins uploaded=1£ IIRC).

Asking an S2 licensed driver to upload your skin is forbidden too.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Unless you buy some upload slots in there(50 skins uploaded=1£ IIRC).

Is that feature available for the demo licence holders?
I know it's forbidden as a demo user to ask a S2 user to upload your skin...
BUT...

Is it also forbidden for a S2 user to ask another S2 user to upload his/her skin if themselves have reached the max?
Quote from rockclan :Is it also forbidden for a S2 user to ask another S2 user to upload his/her skin if themselves have reached the max?

Try the link I posted.
You can buy extra skin-upload slots. (£1 for 50 slots iirc)
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :As a demo racer, you cannot upload any skin to LFS World. Unless you buy some upload slots in there(50 skins uploaded=1£ IIRC).

Can a demo user buy slots?

If can, where I have to go to do this?
Quote from Bladespa :Can a demo user buy slots?

If can, where I have to go to do this?

If it is possible, there should be a link in the "My online car skins" section of LFSWorld.net (if that section is available to demo users - if not, I doubt it's possible).

Quote from rockclan :
Is it also forbidden for a S2 user to ask another S2 user to upload his/her skin if themselves have reached the max?

I don't see why it would be forbidden - I certainly haven't seen it written anywhere. The reason you have to pay for extra slots is to cover bandwidth costs of the extra downloads. If the other user is happy to use their allocation to host your skins, it makes no difference to the grand scheme of things.
#9 - Lible
Asking a licensed user to upload your skins is not allowed in these forums.

Nowhere is it mentioned that uploading a skin by demo user's request is not allowed. As Degats said - you have paid for the slots bandwidth and can do anything you want with them.
Quote from Degats :If it is possible, there should be a link in the "My online car skins" section of LFSWorld.net (if that section is available to demo users - if not, I doubt it's possible).

Perfect, I looked in there and even a demo user can buy slot to upload skin.

Thanks for the answer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG