The online racing simulator
LFS World Hotlap Analyser
(13 posts, started )
I found a bug in LFS World Hotlap Analyser.
I can't download SPR replays, SPR button doesn't work for all cars on SO4 (South City Long) track.

Server returns a message like this:
Quote :The SPR file 'rc10racer_SO4_UF1_214470' was not found on the server.

In Hotlap analyser is not enough difference in the times section of sectors, both when comparing the two pilots in the S2 Hotlaps.
Attached images
2011-03-24_212804.jpg
2011-03-24_212956.jpg
I don't see anything wrong.

I can only remember/inform you that LFS does not count miliseconds, so there is no need to have that spare zero.
Quote from Whiskey :I don't see anything wrong.

I can only remember/inform you that LFS does not count miliseconds, so there is no need to have that spare zero.

If you look at 2 screenshot, you can see that the two split my backlog of other pilots on a split-and overall ostavaniya. About the second split is no information, although the second sector of my best. By this I propose to add this information when comparing repetitions.
Why will not boot "Hotlap analyser" in the browser "Google Chrome". Sometimes it loads, but not always. I do not know why.
bug we1r_fox wr.
Attached images
2011-08-07_145515.jpg
In my opinion it is a mistake. It is not only the vehicle of FOX, but also on other cars. But it happens that the right shows telemetry, sometimes not.
Different patches, different start/finish line

Not a bug.
Just as I thought. Thought because of their dot start.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - LFS S3 Come On Out))
WE1R bug removed. But why not that nonesense @ FE6+RB4(cuttingT1)?
Oh, and @ KY1+MRT...
Still KY2_MRT and other configuration that we should consider and take action in the following patches.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG