The online racing simulator
Demo - Custom Skins
(8 posts, started )
Demo - Custom Skins
Evening,

I'm wondering if you can make Custom GTI skins for the Demo version, and have other people view it. I'm also wondering how to, I am going to be starting up a Demo Racing Team with my friend soon and we are wanting custom paintjobs!
#2 - amp88
There are 2 ways for a demo user to get custom skins uploaded to LFSW so other people can see them:
  • Buy an S1/S2 license
  • Put credit in your LFS World account so you can purchase skin upload slots
You are NOT allowed to beg other people to upload skins for you.
Sorry to interrupt you here Amp, but what this user is asking is NOT what you think.

You think he asks:

"Please ello ello someone upload my skins"

But in fact he asks:

"Hello, I'm going to start a demo racing team, would someone be so kind to make us a XF GTI skin for that?"

Well Venomizer2010, here's your answer, post a request in the following forum part:

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=70

You also might want to be more clear on WHAT you want on your car.

For example which colours, what kind of pattern, and maybe some logo's.

Also give the request topic an informing name, so skinners sooner know if they would be able to offer you help.

I hope I have helped you with my post.

Kind Regards,

Rocky7up / rockclan

P.S.:
And you don't need to beg people to upload your skins, so others can see them, since if it will be made, I will upload that skin for you mate!
#4 - amp88
Quote from Venomizer2010 :Evening,

I'm wondering if you can make Custom GTI skins for the Demo version, and have other people view it. I'm also wondering how to, I am going to be starting up a Demo Racing Team with my friend soon and we are wanting custom paintjobs!

Quote from rockclan :Sorry to interrupt you here Amp, but what this user is asking is NOT what you think.

Quote from amp88 :...

I already viewed a topic and realised that your not allowed to "beg", nor would I ever want to, if someone is kind enough, then how sweet, but its not really fair for me to beg and beg, nor is it mature.

Thank you both for your information, I'll look into this and get what I need, I was looking into it myself as I can do some designs, but I think I might want to leave that to the proffesionals

One other question: As a Demo Racer, do you see other peoples custom skins, or only when you get S1/S2 [If they have the online thing]
#6 - amp88
Quote from Venomizer2010 :I already viewed a topic and realised that your not allowed to "beg", nor would I ever want to, if someone is kind enough, then how sweet, but its not really fair for me to beg and beg, nor is it mature.

What's the difference between opening a thread and saying "If anyone wants to upload my skin please do" and one saying "Please upload my skin"?
Come on amp, cut him some slack

@venomizer, i'm not sure what you mean with "the online thing", but just to clarify... having a S1/S2 license means you can upload skins on your own accout and people on the erver with you, can download them, if they choose to. You'll have 50 slots, or so, free.

However, you can send skins to your friends to put in their skins folder. If the name is the same, they can see it even though they are not uploaded to LFSW.
Aha, thanks Jazz, I was wondering if I see their skins if its uploaded, or if I have to have the license to view custom ones [Like if they made a custom one and put it on their slots].

Demo - Custom Skins
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG