The online racing simulator
The Truth about LFS S2 ?
(60 posts, closed, started )
Quote from lolzol : The people I have come across on S2 are arrogant, selfish and no clean racers at all...

and in the next line..
Quote from lolzol : There are some that race clean and are friendly...

Quote from lolzol :
Yes you have annoying people on demo servers, but not on the right ones...

you'll find that on any game. demo or not.

Quote from lolzol :With S2 there is no right public server. they all suck, and there are like 2 or 3 with people on it....

the Devs do not supply servers. users do. maybe you should tell the people who spend their hard earned cash to provide servers that don't suck.
Quote from lolzol :
If you ask me... it's better to play offline than to see the real online public scene behind LFS.

i don't know about that one dude. i've been here since 2004 and it's been fun fun fun. yes you get muppets on servers but in order for them to annoy me, they first have to catch me.
Quote from lolzol :
I know there are a lot of leagues, but that doesn't change anything....

again, the Devs do not provide leagues. users do. if you think there is not enough leagues, make one.

Quote from lolzol :Sorry but S2 was my WORST BUY EVER!!!!!

i have a pair of socks that could prove you wrong

Quote from lolzol :PS: all of you who are saying LFS is dying because of lack of patch... I think it's off lack of fair, fun people who just want to race clean and improve themselves with others. But almost everyone (crash server or not) is a crasher nowadays...

you're racing in the wrong servers at the wrong times and against the wrong people. maybe you could upload a replay of one of these races that you're not having fun in. then we might be able to see if it is the people you race that arfe the problem.

Quote from lolzol : If you keep locking the "good" people away in private leagues only, then LFS will surely die, because not anyone is good enough or patient enough to play between some idiot 12 year old while trying to improve to join a league...

nobody gets locked out of leagues. they choose not to enter them. some leagues leave the entry window as open as it can be. only closing it when 50% of the season is completed. with leagues, it's not a case of "if you build it, they will come." but more a case of "if you build it, they might not come." and how do you know that the "idiot 12 year old" is also not trying to improove his skills? come on fella.
Quote from lolzol :Sorry for my rampage...

it's ok, you can have your dummy back
maybe you could tell us what combo you like and we can recommend some servers and times.

Quote from Inouva :First You suck, seccond you cant talk about shit, when you never did more that 20 laps

Third, DONT LIKE THE S2 COMUNITY, Uni-Install the game and go to play rcraptor o Ipayforracing

LFS is not for you.

I`m tired of post like this, talking crap when the S2 comunity in game is more friendly "Mature" and competitive

I`be in lfs sinse almost 5 years and now i`m enjoyning more then never the game racing in cargame.nl s2

When you have stats like me in lfsw or a bit ore that you have, THEN you can talk

sorry, but just no.
who are you to think you can tell anyone they suck? and who are you to think you have more rights in a PUBLIC forum? who are you to tell anyone when they can talk?
get over yourself. crapfactor, you're so funny. how long did that one take you?
on a plus note, i think you might be one of the arrogant users the OP was talking about.
so what, he's done 20 "online" laps. LFSW doesn't count offline laps. would you say you would be in the mature part of the LFS community after a statement like that?
#28 - 5haz
Quote from lolzol :The people I have come across on S2 are arrogant, selfish

Apart from that, while you are partly right that there is a lot of shit in LFS online, you can't blame the sim itself for the problem as it is a human problem, stupidity.

You have to search out the good online communities, the quieter ones, and they are out there, may I suggest Dead Men Racing.
Quote from boothy :It's funny, we did random combos with a few races at each on Sunday, and left the server open to noobs, of which quite a few joined, plus those who were a bit laggy. Ok it was sometimes a mess at first but after a couple of races people were sensible enough, giving room and receiving enough room back, meaning good racing.

I miss a lot such servers with permanent events. As I dont have time to practice for a regular league I really welcome such events to join.
Quote from dadge :
sorry, but just no.
who are you to think you can tell anyone they suck? and who are you to think you have more rights in a PUBLIC forum? who are you to tell anyone when they can talk?
get over yourself. crapfactor, you're so funny. how long did that one take you?
on a plus note, i think you might be one of the arrogant users the OP was talking about.
so what, he's done 20 "online" laps. LFSW doesn't count offline laps. would you say you would be in the mature part of the LFS community after a statement like that?

Same to you, you do the exact same thing in the forum, you think you are a smartass when you not,

P.S: Welcome to my fisrt blocked user
Quote from Inouva :Same to you, you do the exact same thing in the forum, you think you are a smartass when you not,

i guess you told me. i bet you snapped your fingers after you typed that bit lol
you'll find i don't have an elitist attitude. i just argue with people who make silly statements.
made you look lmao!
Quote from Inouva :Same to you, you do the exact same thing in the forum, you think you are a smartass when you not,

While I don't fully agree with dadge, I fully disagree with you, and all your posts I've seen so far. Could you please calm yourself down, and stop with these insults towards people. And if you really are 28, as your profile states, then I have just absolutely NOTHING more to add, because it all speaks for itself.
Quote from Kalev EST :Hehe, you just called LFS shit.

Na, I just love lfs is part of my "Life", i dont know why everyone is getting, bored when the games STILL have so much to offer., I race 1 or 2 hours per day and never get bored.

I`be played lfs 4 years s2 and 1 year demo, and never get bored, Those who complain about "Lack" of content is because dont appreciate what lfs is.

This guy, he just do some laps in a ramdom server, start to say the s2 servers are crap also the drivers.

Also saying the s2 lis was the worst investement, is pure bullsh!t

They are so many race sim like rfactor where you need 20392093023 mods to play one race , or Iracing where you pay a montly fee to play, or others games that offer stunning visual whit lack of acurated physics

Lfs have "Almost" everthing, one of the best phys and a smooth gameplay and FSP rates , that runs in almost 5 or 7 years old rig.

When others games are hungry for requirements and then you just play it a bit and then got bored.

For my LFS is and it gona be the best Simrace, i dont intent to change it, and still loving it, the best thing that happens to me in the internet, was the gift of my s2 lisence and i dont regreat it
Quote from lolzol :If you keep locking the "good" people away in private leagues only, then LFS will surely die, because not anyone is good enough or patient enough to play between some idiot 12 year old while trying to improve to join a league...

Not credible.
Quote from tinvek :
don't judge all s2 holders just by the ones you've met so far, i'm sure someone could probably work out how many you've raced against compared to how many s2 licence holders there are but rest assured it's a very small sample group to make sweeping judgements on all S2 holders abilities.

Read this. It's only after months of sustained play that you'll get a sense of the real odds of finding good and bad races. When I used to play a few years ago, I'd sometimes go a week or two finding nothing but good or bad races. And league racing was definitely better than demo or public licensed racing.

Quote from Inouva :First You suck, seccond you cant talk about shit,

I`m tired of post like this, talking crap when the S2 comunity in game is more friendly "Mature" and competitive

When you have stats like me in lfsw or a bit ore that you have, THEN you can talk

Pure crap. This is the kind of childish dribble that's no help to the LFS "community", the kind of **** attitude that the OP (erroneously) characterizes all licensed players as. If you can't stand it, either do something useful about it (not throw fuel on the fire) or stop complaining.
then theres people like me who havent raced in fls for a little over a week, cant have the volume too high because im tecnically not allowed to use lfs, and cant hear the tires so cant react very good...so i end up sucking really bad and being sorry i suck, and wishing i was good, but in order to get better have to be a noob that he is talking about, only by accident
Inouva if you keep treating new users that way, then you won't have anyone to lose to, then what would you do with those 1 to 2 hours a day? So you love LFS, this guy might end up loving it as much as you do if we just show him that he is wrong, but all you have done so far is prove his point.

@ The OP, it's obvious you have just had a bad race in a bad server, perhaps you expected all S2 servers to be high quality, but it works the same as it does in the demo, you have good servers and bad servers. In S2 you even get good and bad days, sometimes you can have amazing full grid races with no problems at all, but other times you end up eating gravel in every race. You obviously know how to find good racers and good servers, since you did it on the demo, you just need to scale it up for S2. Never be ashamed to ask for help either, some people find more joy in helping someone else shave several seconds off their lap times than improving their own by a few tenths. Also, if you do get into trouble, just say sorry and say you're still learning, if they still want to punish you after that then that's on them not you.
#39 - JJ72
Quote from Inouva :First You suck, seccond you cant talk about shit, when you never did more that 20 laps
Third, DONT LIKE THE S2 COMUNITY, Uni-Install the game and go to play rcraptor o Ipayforracing
LFS is not for you.
I`be in lfs sinse almost 5 years and now i`m enjoyning more then never the game racing in cargame.nl s2

Don't post during your period. FFS
:munching_

:chairs:

:feedtroll

:hide:

(Sorry for smiley overflow,but LOL)
Quote from lolzol :Hi,

Been new for quite a while, just bought me a S2 license.
The reason I did this was because, I wanted more tracks and cars online.
Also people complain and complain about the Demo racers and servers.

Well sorry but the S2 Scene I just was able to discover 2 days straight sucks even more than Demo.... The people were LESS friendly.... Faster cars tap you ever slightly off track while they can pass you whenever they want or if you're respecting the blue flag for them.

The people I have come across on S2 are arrogant, selfish and no clean racers at all... There are some that race clean and are friendly, but a lot more on Demo servers...

wanted to write something like that for a while
globally speaking, omg what a dispappointment s2 'scene' was !
i stick on back demo for monthes...
Quote from JJ72 :Don't post during your period. FFS

No, was a bit hars, that why i repost my statment in this page, I`be read wy i wrote and yes, was inmature of my part and childish, I`m Sorry

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1436561#post1436561

I love when the forum (Some users not the whole forum) turns against me for my opinion, when the majority of then do the same in other "more pathetic" situations.

I`m very clumsy to express my "Opinion" in this language (English), is dificult some times
Maybe the "Users" that allways argue with me, or make fun of me, should try to express your opinion in my language and try to be "Smart" in words, so i can answer in a better way and show how realy i`m-

That most for dadge.
Quote from lolzol :
With S2 there is no right public server. they all suck, and there are like 2 or 3 with people on it....

Sorry for my rampage...

Guess you suck...

Based your opinion on two whole laps. :waves:

No seriously S2 is quite alright but you must take a little more time

Quote from Inouva :was inmature of my part and childish, I`m Sorry

Holy!

It's that I hate long signatures otherwise I would have added this quote
Everyone keeps saying my two laps my two laps.
I'll just keep saying I have a friend who owns LFS for over 2 year and hardly ever goes online because he has a lot of problems racing idiot free...

This all doesn't matter, there are people who agree with me and there are people who don't.
To all the people who feel offended, I'm sorry, this wasn't my intention.
To the people who say I hate because I'm slow. I'm slow because I can't improve between too much idiots...

The servers that I call crap, is of course purely because of people messing it up for others. I realize this is from time to time and such. And if any admin feels offended, yet again sorry.

And to quote the smartest comment of this whole thread

Less Whining, More racing.

This is what I will do. I'll try never to complain again, since everybody feels offended when you do this and it's only a very few people's fault instead of the majority.
Quote from lolzol :Everyone keeps saying my two laps my two laps.
I'll just keep saying I have a friend who owns LFS for over 2 year and hardly ever goes online because he has a lot of problems racing idiot free...

This all doesn't matter, there are people who agree with me and there are people who don't.
To all the people who feel offended, I'm sorry, this wasn't my intention.
To the people who say I hate because I'm slow. I'm slow because I can't improve between too much idiots...

The servers that I call crap, is of course purely because of people messing it up for others.
I realize this is from time to time and such. And if any admin feels offended, yet again sorry.

And to quote the smartest comment of this whole thread

Less Whining, More racing.

This is what I will do. I'll try never to complain again, since everybody feels offended when you do this and it's only a very few people's fault instead of the majority.

I agree with the thing there are dumb cruisers racing there nowadays..
but think about your bolded text again. Go to singleplayer to train?
You just make accidents happen if you are a slow racer and I'm pretty sure that you've ****ed up yourself and you are now blaming other racers.
Go grow up, you people don't need to whine about every single thing as we already know what is the problem of LFS.
to clear things up, I look in my rear view mirrors when somebody is behind me, or next to me when he is there.
Just talking about the T1 crashers, the rammers and those people who like to ram into you as hard as possible because they themselves crashed.
I have no doubt I may have done some stupid moves which caused problems for better racers, but I apologize and this is on accident, not on purpose like "some" people nowadays.
Quote from lolzol :Everyone keeps saying my two laps my two laps.

So you got warned, didn't listen and bought S2?

And directly after that it gives you a reason to start complaining?

Naughty naughty.

Almost looks like you bought yourself in to generate some attention

Quote from lolzol :

Yeah sorry, but there is no logic in your decisions.
Quote from Inouva :No, was a bit hars, that why i repost my statment in this page, I`be read wy i wrote and yes, was inmature of my part and childish, I`m Sorry

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1436561#post1436561

I love when the forum (Some users not the whole forum) turns against me for my opinion, when the majority of then do the same in other "more pathetic" situations.

I`m very clumsy to express my "Opinion" in this language (English), is dificult some times
Maybe the "Users" that allways argue with me, or make fun of me, should try to express your opinion in my language and try to be "Smart" in words, so i can answer in a better way and show how realy i`m-

That most for dadge.

sorry but i've read your first post in this thread over again, to maybe see if it could have gotten lost in translation. and nope, it was 100% an elitist attitude with quite imiture insults. even with "limited" english, you seem to have gotten your point across quite fine. sorry, but you can't play the "sorry, me bad english" card here.
the problem you have is that you don't like the taste of humble pie. try it, rethink your first post and i bet you'd make more sense than most users in this forum. the reason you might feel like i make fun of you is quite simple, i hate elitist attitudes. yes there's no problem when there's a bit of harmless smack talk floating about. but your comments to new users just stinks.
to tell someone they cannot talk until they have similar stats to you, come on. and then to play the non-english card.......you need to buck up and move on i think.
you've got me on your ignore list so you probs can't see this post. ah well, ignorance is bliss i guess.
Quote from dadge :sorry but i've read your first post in this thread over again, to maybe see if it could have gotten lost in translation. and nope, it was 100% an elitist attitude with quite imiture insults. even with "limited" english, you seem to have gotten your point across quite fine. sorry, but you can't play the "sorry, me bad english" card here.
the problem you have is that you don't like the taste of humble pie. try it, rethink your first post and i bet you'd make more sense than most users in this forum. the reason you might feel like i make fun of you is quite simple, i hate elitist attitudes. yes there's no problem when there's a bit of harmless smack talk floating about. but your comments to new users just stinks.
to tell someone they cannot talk until they have similar stats to you, come on. and then to play the non-english card.......you need to buck up and move on i think.
you've got me on your ignore list so you probs can't see this post. ah well, ignorance is bliss i guess.

Or just not post in these kind of threads, not make arguments, and have lots of fun.

THEN you're smarter then the most users on this forum.
This thread is closed

The Truth about LFS S2 ?
(60 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG