The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Holy crap Lynce, too damn good work! You should be one of the developers for sure. To me you are already one
You've made LFS so much better with your eye candy textures!

Thank you, brother. You are one of my favourite artist. Post number two of this thread.

The Fern Bay Landscape is the composition from 5 real life photos. It needs over 5 hours of work to implement all and make some effects to implement atmospheric characteristics for adapt to the three illuminations (Clear day, Dusk overcast and Sunset cloudy).

Quote from ImportFantasy :Cheers mate!

Finally, thanks to René:

Even in 10º angle, you can take nice photos watching the landscape as a background. (The current photo 22,6º).

Cheers.
Only one detail.

The post 554 and 561, as always, unedited photos.

A guy told me: "You make better edits."
lynce your edits are amazing, and your in-game shots are amazing. you make lfs look as good as it can look. to put this into better words, its like saying if you get something that smells good in a room, then you get something that smells bad in a room, but you mask it with something that smells good; the room without anything bad in it smells better, but the room with something bad in it smels as good as it can with the bad thing still in it.

long thing short, you do the best you can with lfs even though edits may be better
Quote from logitekg25 :lynce your edits are amazing, and your in-game shots are amazing. you make lfs look as good as it can look. to put this into better words, its like saying if you get something that smells good in a room, then you get something that smells bad in a room, but you mask it with something that smells good; the room without anything bad in it smells better, but the room with something bad in it smels as good as it can with the bad thing still in it.

long thing short, you do the best you can with lfs even though edits may be better

Emm... thank you. As always you have nice words. I remember, I'm open for criticisms, comments, flames, etc.

Since February 16th I'm working on these textures, respecting the size from RP April 7th, but increasing the definition, not the size.

I'm putting a lot of effort for improve of the experience of the LFS user voluntary. Is free as I said.

Here there isn't cheat. I really enjoy making this. I recognize I'm very tired because I work every days to comply the date (3-5 hours per day depending on the day). I see reflections and skies when I dream,hehehehe.

Also, I got restlessness to improve the latest work that I made, so that can delay the development. Always is better, of course. The quality of this work is much better than the first RP. Of course I read the criticisms over the first work for take it in count. I don't like work for nothing. I know these paragraphs I wrote them a month ago. It is just a reminder.

I would like finish the Rp as soon as possible. But at the pace I go, is better. All is a balance. Fast work = bad quality.

Well, thanks as always to all.

See you on next newsletter.

Spanish._

Emm ... Gracias. Como siempre tienes buenas palabras. Recuerdo que estoy abierto a críticas, comentarios, llamas, etc

Desde 16 de febrero estoy trabajando en estas texturas, respetando el tamaño de la RP 07 de abril, pero el aumentando la definición, no el tamaño.

Estoy poniendo mucho esfuerzo para mejorar la experiencia del usuario EPA voluntaria. ¿Es libre como ya he dicho.

Aquí no hay trucos. Me gusta mucho hacer esto. Reconozco que estoy muy cansado porque trabajo todos los días para cumplir la fecha (3-5 horas diarias dependiendo del día). Veo las reflexiones y los cielos cuando sueño, hehehehe.

Además, tengo la inquietud de mejorar el último trabajo que hice, por lo que pueden retrasar el desarrollo. Siempre es mejor, por supuesto. La calidad de este trabajo es mucho mejor que el primer RP. Por supuesto, he leído las críticas sobre el primer trabajo para tener en cuenta. No me gusta trabajar por nada. Sé que estos párrafos los escribí hace un mes. Es sólo un recordatorio.

Me gustaría terminar el Rp tan pronto como sea posible. Pero, al ritmo que voy, es mejor. Todo es un equilibrio. trabajo rápido = mala calidad.

Bueno, gracias como siempre a todos.

Nos vemos el próximo boletín.
i did mean that in a positive way, honest

good luck, take your time, get some rest, and your family and job come before this
awesome work lynce as usual

just waiting the new RP
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from Neto_r :awesome work lynce as usual

just waiting the new RP

Thank you as always.

Finally, 1st, 2nd and 3rd addon will be complete soon.

Real reflections, Landscapes in HD (same size than RP April 7th) and Skies.

About skies, using a technique to make Skies in a shorter time I have a trouble about the definition on the horizons. That trouble can not be solved, so, my most sincere apologizes.

The quality is nice, enough to enjoy the game but for me, now is not posible to make in High Definition. I haven't got that capability today (Enough knowledge).

As of 40º onwards is perfect. As of 10º to 40º is enough. I talked about camera angle (camera view / shift + U).

I am really glad with the reflections and Landscapes. These two addons have improved my own spectatives.

The Skies follow the latest works but with better photography and style (more real). Using real photos, of course, and exhaustive documentation. Only one Sky has been made from scratch (Autocross cloudy day).

Way of working of each file ( Summarizing):

Watch the track and car in motion.

Make notes about the illumination, reflections and general elements.

Documentation (magazines, photos, real life [Most important and the 70% of time], Top Gear videos on youtube).

Find the right sky. Work to tranform in skydome (fish eye) and light. Transform in Raw file. Make a Backup to improve when I learn more about the light.

Create a new PSD file. Future dds file for landscapes. I make a documentation to know wich is the landscape for that track (jamaica = Blue mountains, Westhill = Mountains without threes in England,etc).

The following is make a 360 degrees of that landscapes. Make a postproduction to adapt to: 3 sunlight positions, adapt the colours to the scenary, adapt the vegetation to the scenary and the adaptation to the atmosphere conditions in three iluminations. I Watch it in LFS.

The following is create a new file to make a panorama to put in the future file that will be the reflections. I distort it as a fish eye.

Create a new psd file to make a dds file for the reflection. Make a study of the light watching the real documentation and making a contrast in LFS.
A comparative.

The following is cut and paste the landscapes that I have distorted with the fish eye effect. Work over the current ilumination. The same landscapes for the three iluminations. Diferent work of each condition.

The next is make a study of the elements taking some screenshots (over 30 or 40) of the scenary in the current ilumination. For example, Cloudy day. It is necesary to make a study of the elements in all cases. Same track and diferent iluminations is necesary to make each study. Buildings in clear days has diferent colours respect a cloudy days. I make a selection of the most important elements and I see wich is more visited on the track, watching all combos.

Cut and paste each element on PSD file ( future dds file) Puting in the exact angle that is reflected on LFS.

When all the elements is completed, I make another study of the light, for the elements. A postproduction to improve the reflection as real as posible, comparing real life photos, videos,etc.

In all cases I make a Backup of all PSD files because always I make a little changes to improve it. Every day I learn new things.

In "general" reflections, I remove and adapt elements to leave the more tipical elements making a new postproduction (lightning).

EDIT:

One detail.

When I put the landscape on the future reflection and I work it to make the ilumination of the current track, it needs, previously, put in the same position than the landscapes from the scenary.

I mean the landscapes of the reflection, reflects the sky and landscapes in Real Time in all the Combos.

Except:

A file shared with other tracks. For example: Sunset cloudy for Kyoto, Blackwood and South city. There are only a generic reflection.

Another file shared with another track.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
This wallpaper is dedicated to the Asian and Chinesse culture. I love it.

Official date changed.
Just only 2 months to go :banana:
I have one question. If I download this addon when it comes out, should I still have the other two? Or does this include everything from your addons?
Quote from shashdev :I have one question. If I download this addon when it comes out, should I still have the other two? Or does this include everything from your addons?

Dear shasdev,

All RPs are complementaries.

Except the case of the Skies and reflections from the first RP (April 7th).

April 7th = Skies, Reflections in three options, Tyre tread pattern, sidewalls, brakes, disc brakes and backgrounds (uncomplete).

August 28th = For FZ50 HQ interiors, HQ Skin Default in two options (diffuser), Skin Default based on colours (41) of the Lamborghini, Porsche and Ferrari; Miscelaneous textures such Wheel, Racing seat and "Gator"; Two Skins based on Ferrari, Skins by Beefyman with the diffuser from Skin default in two options, Skin Kit by TRAVIS from Team VR and New sounds and Engine Sounds by Arias SFX (My partner).

June 24th (If there isn't delay) = Skies, Reflections in three options (Two option + new complementary for mates who likes simple reflections), Landscapes in High definition and probably new Skin Kit by TRAVIS. Also, probably new addon.

The curiosity is that there are more hours of work and a smaller number of files to be launched. Quality is much higher.

I hope this solved your doubts.

Cheers.
woooo, in time for when im out of school.
Quote from Lynce :I hope this solved your doubts.

It really did! I get my motorcycle license and this addon on the same day! That day will be absolutely amazing!
Quote from shashdev :It really did! I get my motorcycle license and this addon on the same day! That day will be absolutely amazing!

There will be no delays. Today I finished the most important part. The first three addons.

Now starts a supervision of all the work. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Addon. See errors, improve the ilumination (photorealism) if is the case, etc.

The following is starts with the fourth addon.

And... Now I am recording all in a DVD to save the work. Backup.

1280 x 780

Cheers.
yeah, BACK up or well hunt you down
Quote from chavm481 :yeah, BACK up or well hunt you down

Sorry, I didn't understand your expresion or the sentence.
He is just kidding around Lynce.

He is basically saying he will not be happy if you did not backup and all your work was lost, but in a joking around kind of way.
If you need another place to backup your work, my LFS folder is a great start.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :He is just kidding around Lynce.

He is basically saying he will not be happy if you did not backup and all your work was lost, but in a joking around kind of way.

Thank you, Nathan, Now I understand it,hahahaha.

There are a backup now.

1280 x 788

Quote from shashdev :If you need another place to backup your work, my LFS folder is a great start.

As soon as be posible. But for all,hehehehe.
drooling drooling drooling.imagine how good the scirocco could look *winkwink*
Quote from chavm481 :drooling drooling drooling.imagine how good the scirocco could look *winkwink*

In my humble opinion: the photos are photos. In motion, mate, everything changes.

By that, I show a lot of photos but really nobody can't imagine how works.

I believe movie makers can improve the quality of his movies, photoshopers of his photos,etc.

The most important change is you can believe in these reflections, you can say: "Almost real" or " It works near of real life". Of course inside of the LFS posibilities.

When you are driving and you see to the landscapes, you can see a lot of details. They are compatible with the skies and the three iluminations (Clear, cloudy and sunset).

A lot of effort and passion since February 16th.

I'm really glad to finish the most important part of this current work and improve the RP April 7th.
Just for your information Lynce.

The Orange GT3RS Skin for the FZ5 needs reuploading with a different name. I was racing online with some friends today, and they said they saw a white skin with red stripe that said GT3RS, and nothing like the one I was wearing (Your one.) so anyone who does not already have the skin is seeing a white version from someone else, and not your one.

-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Just for your information Lynce.

The Orange GT3RS Skin for the FZ5 needs reuploading with a different name. I was racing online with some friends today, and they said they saw a white skin with red stripe that said GT3RS, and nothing like the one I was wearing (Your one.) so anyone who does not already have the skin is seeing a white version from someone else, and not your one.

Thank you, Nathan by the information.

The solution is change the name of the file. You are free to do it.

But I'm not the author of this Skin. Is TRAVIS, my team mate and Team VR founder/owner.

Quote from brandons48 :I uploaded all the skins on Lynce's behalf, and there are some problems with some of the skins such as the GT3RS and Scuderia, the names have been taken by skins which are no-where near Lynce's quality.

Edit: Just a side note, for you Lynce - Will the revolution pack be "finished"? Or is it an on-going project?

THe RP June 24th is finished and supervised today. In the beggining the RP June 24th are 3 addons but in the planning I put two addons more if there were time. So, I work in 2 addons more and I will make a video teaser (1-2 mins. max. and in raw footage/ "Actual ingame footage" style).

As I said, you are free to change the name of the files to solve that trouble and THANK YOU, Brandon.

Cheers, my friend.

And....hum...

A experimental presentation. Unedited background. Raw Pic:

As always, bigger pics and more information in RP's Blog.
Oh, my...

Sweet work Lynce, sweet!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG