The online racing simulator
Fred Loves Pie (FLP/r)
(51 posts, started )
Fred Loves Pie (FLP/r)
FLP, or Fred Loves Pie, has been around for a while, and We're sure some of you know (about) us already. We finally think it's time for us to officially inform the LFS community about our existence. FLP is an international team which was formed in the second quarter of 2006. If you'd like to know more please visit our website. You may also browse our stylish gallery and read our captivating race reports. Feel free to register at our forum. Since we're a team of friendly, clean drivers, expect some good racing when racing us online.
Members:
Team accomplishments:

Projects:

Server:
  • FLP Racing #1 ([url="lfs://|FLP+Racing+%231|0|S2|/"]FLP Racing #1[/url])

[url="http://www.fredlovespie.net"][/url]
#2 - filur
Hello.
#3 - th84
Always enjoy racing with you fella's!
#4 - tinyk
Cute team name. I didn't realize there were only two members to your team. I've watched you both race on our Battle Grounds servers and I can definitely say you're both fast and friendly. I wish you much luck with your team, server and website.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~
Nice team, good luck.
Yep good luck, looks all very neat there
Very polite, quick and a friendly team.
Good luck with your team, hope to see you on track
#9 - Jakg
Fred Loves Pie, As Do I!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :I enjoyed racing you on the [noobs] server, Fel (although I would've beaten you if someone hadn't filled the chicane with tyres right before I arrived ). Don't think I've raced filur yet, I'll keep my eyes peeled for him.

yeah iirc you did pull the fastest lap Well i be damned if filur isnt online right now! Off you go, kev! [url="lfs://%7C%28%5Ed%5Es%29+Mercury+Racing+Team%7C0%7CS2%7C/"](\/) Mercury Racing[/url]
Had some great racing with you both, so good luck with everything
-
Nice to see you making yourselves public, although I also didn't know you were only two guys.
Shout out to filur, you rock dude .
Had some great, fast and fun race's with both you guy's, good to see you making a name for yourself.
-
Quote from thisnameistaken ::ices_rofl

You make it sound like they're a couple!

Who said they arn't? :shiftyeyes:
What ever happend to don't ask, don't tell?
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :No offence Fel but a gay man would not wear that sweater.

Haha! That's fashionably owned.
good lord youre obsessed
Thomas, step away from the computer, put down the IKEA, and go to bed. For your own good, and the mental health of us all.

Here is something for your collection FEL:
Attached images
mazda_pi.jpg
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
:birthday: :grouphug: :birthday:
hapy birthday
Happy Birthday :birthday: :001_007:guys.

I had a lot of good and clean races with Fel and Filur in the past.
It was always good fun driving with you.

Nice to see your Team is growing
Happy Birthday Pie-guys!
happy pie-day

Fred Loves Pie (FLP/r)
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG